Chapter 7: Libby Loud

Hello Everyone, I am Back.

Yes, I know it's been a while and I know I must have disappointed many of you, but I am back and I do promise to continue writing. I can't promise that updates will be as consistent as they use to be, but I do promise that I'll finish my stories with some major rewrites coming. I can't say when but I can promise you that this is going to be a major change.

Thank you all, even those that say I'm bad, thank you.

You all pushed me to become better.

.

.

.

.

Luan Loud, the next top comedian in America. She was always the jokester, and loved pulling pranks on people. She of course later had roles in movies, she acted with Kevin Hart and Jack Black in two movies.

Luan Loud joked about a lot of things.

But when her brother returned back after she had just lost her father... well let's just say her frown was now upside down. Luan had done a lot of things that she regrets.

The thing that she regrets the most is kicking out her little brother and leaving him out in the dark, in fact, Luan had almost completely blocked the memory from her mind but would be stupid to forget about someone who held your family like glue. the 4th oldest of the loud children never thought she would see her brother again, but when he returned, a dark cloud loomed over her, but thankfully, she had Libby.

Libby, her only daughter with her husband Benny, was like her ray of sunshine, no matter how bad things got, she did things for her daughter. Libby was everything to her, and Luan did everything to make her daughter happy.

However, when Lincoln returned, Libby asked her mother how she knew the man, and with Libby being smart for her age, Luan told her daughter the truth about her apparent long-lost uncle.

Libby had asked her mother if he did something wrong that forced him to get kicked out of the house. Luan, who could never lie to her daughter, told her that Lincoln had done nothing wrong and that it was she and her sisters that were the ones to blame. Libby had looked at her mother with concern and asked a question that almost broke Luan's heart.

"If I was bad luck... would you throw me away?"

Luan quickly told her daughter that she would never kick her own daughter out and Luan told her she loved her, but her daughter still looked at her mother with concern and seemed to accept her mother's answer before she left and went to finish her homework. Luan knew that the topic had plagued her daughter's mind and Luan could see the effect that the situation had on her 14-year-old daughter.

Luan needed someone to talk to, and decided to talk to the only person she could trust with her life. Luna.

.

.

.

Libby was walking down the stairs when she saw the man who was her uncle, was currently sitting on the couch. She had never been in a room with her uncle, so she was a bit nervous, but she decided she would talk to him, ask him about himself and what he did. Libby wanted to know about her uncle, about the man she never knew, after all, wouldn't you want to know about a family member you never knew you had?

Libby took a few deep breaths and then approached him and then sat to her uncle's right.

"U-Um... Hi," Libby said, looking away from her uncle due to her nerves.