Sisterinnit

This ia a a family au where you are tommy innit little sister
Yes she/her prounouds, and sorry boy's, demiboys, and enbys(am an enby myself)

(not requested.)

you are  4 year old  and you knew when tommy streeming cause he will put a sign a bit at the bottom of the door so you can see it, but what happens when you get hurt.

y/n wanted food but could not reach the counter, so she brought the chair to clime on the counter but it was heavy but she still did it. She had really wanted the cookie. She was to busy focus on the cookie that she had forgot that her mother had said to be carefull because their was a hot milk on the counter so when she had put the chair in place she had try to put her little hand on the counter, but her hand was meet with a hot cup of milk and it had spill the on her arm.

Y/n arm was burning so bad that she had ran up to her big brother door, and with her other arm she open the door not caring about the sign. Tommy turns around to his crying little sister, forgeting about his stream. " Y/N what happen" he ask his little sister, "I just want the snac bu-*sniff* before Y/n finsh he explaning she showed tommy the arm that she had burnd herself with milk, "but i Hwurt me aRm" *sniff* Tommy set y/n on his chair and put the headphones on her head, and had said he be back. 

"Hey Y/n Tubbo say" TOBY!!" y/n yells but with a bit of pain from her burned arm.
"Hey there cute little child that i hope tommy did not ki-" Are you an orphan"

Schlatt says but getting cut off by Techno question. 

Tommy came back with sream so he can put it on y/n burn. "Aparently this helps your burn y/n" Tommy says.
After Tommy was done spreading the cream on y/n arm, tommy had took out his headphond from the computer and connected the speeker to the computer so him and y/n can hear what his friends have to say.

"TOMMY is this child you have an orphan" Techno says. "no this is sisterinnit" tommy says holding y/n up in the air. 
"tommy is your sister okay?" Willbur asks "AM fine!" y/n  says putting the her hands in the air
hitting Tommy in the face but not caring."hey y/n the you fav line i tought you." Tommy says
smirking. Y/n gasp "okOkOkok"  Ahem y/n clears her voice " I LIKE WOMEN"y/n says her fav line that Tommy has shown her to say. Everyone was laughing "dose that make you a lesbian" Eret asks,"ye-"NOnonon NO Women for y/n!!!"Y/n you can not have Women"  Tommy say.
So y/n next fav line was the other one tommy had shown her."I get MoRe wOmaN ThAn YoU"
Everyone was laughing outloud, Tommy just pick y/n up and took her to her room, and then say "to correct you i get more women cause am a man" THE END

A/n - AM sure y/n gets more women then tommy