Adventures!

Philza pov

I was starting to get worried Ranboo i  just informed me about how  he's has  discovered a child around the age 5 or 6. I was on my way to Ranboo i brought some healing potions and bandages Cause Ranboo informed me that it looked they must've been hunted down.

 Right when i got there the kid crawled they're way behind Ranboo they we're frighten. i felt bad for the child, they look like they were in so much pain.

Once Ranboo got the child to trust me enough for them to let me chose they're name cause they didn't have one i named them y/n they seem too have gotten Happy with the name.

Time Skip

Two years passed and y/n was now 8 years old i was just in the Kitchen making some dinner for y/n , techno, and ranboo. Techno already feed Steve, three hours ago y/n was running around outside with Techno, Ranboo and Steve so they we're really tired so it thought why not make them food, until they all came inside once I've called them. "Dad what are you making for dinner?" Everyone stopped what they we're doing to look at y/n, my eye started to tear up i was crying out of happiness that y/n see me as they're Father i was happy. Y/n started to panic as to what they think they did to cause me to cry, they started to cry after I did. "Dad why are you crying?" I just hugged  Y/n so they would know that didn't do anything wrong, then techno joined in Ranboo join in running toward us yelling  "Group Hug!!!" Making us all fall to the ground. 

After a few minuets passing by i started to smell smoke and then i realized i left the oven on with the food inside Fuck we all started to panic to see the Kitchen on fire.

Follow

vote

comment