child

you are free to give request if you want.

this oneshot is when the reader is a child  and they have wings and ther'er running/flying away from a people that were trying to cut their wings off for money.

pronouns are they/them

c/w (color wings)

y/n (your name)

e/c (eye color)

Y/n p.o.v

I was flying for what felt like weaks when it was just one day, and now it's night when the monster come out and am scared. Am only 11 i can fight but am not that good i can still get killed.

*gunshot*

"Gasp OW! my wing" i yell as i hit the ground i turn my head and i see them with a gun, these people  are trying to take my wings. I see a other person yelling at the othere that had shot my  wing to not but that was to late they had already done it, i just kept running until i can't see them but i still don't stop i keep running.

Philza p.o.v

I was out looking for food when i felt someone run into me and fall, i look behind myself to see who it was. Right when i turned around i saw a kid on the ground, when they looked at me in the eyes with fear then at my wings, i see that they also have wings but one of their wings is bleeding with a bullet hole going threw it. I gasp when i hear shouting coming twords us i now know whats happening i pick up the child and fly off into the sky all the way back, i can tell the child was scared because they don't know who i am. 
Once i got home i place the scared child on the couch 
" Hey look i know you scared but am philza but you can call me phil for short and you are?" i say trying to calm them down.
"A-a Am Y-y/n"....

alright guys i got to go cause i got to do a test and homework bye love ya'll

vote

commet

follow