What

No one pov

you have been Waiting for hours at techno  house waiting for your big brother Wilbur and Tommy. Techno Said they were gonna kick some Government asses y/n wish they could see but they couldn't but Wilbur said no to y/n cause it's  Dangerous for a 12 year old to be at a place at the wrong time.

y/n pov

I was on my way to sneaking my way to L'manberg Wilbur's nation, I don't know why he made a nation if he were gonna blow it up at the end, and plus me and techno don't like Government anyway, I only approved of it cause it made my brother Wil and tommy happy.

I was only sneaking my way there cause first Wilbur said not to and second i want to make sure Wil, Tommy and Techno are okay. Also Techno shown me how to Fight well even Tommy... Well he tried to Teach Tommy but failed miserably.

Time skip to when y/n arrived to the part where before Wil blew up L'manberg (o7)

As i arrived to the place i see people calibrating... Did they throw a party without ME!! i thought to my self. I turn my head to the side to see a cave with a stair case going down, I was about to go down but i saw Tubbo being announce as president. "But i thought they we're there to get Rid of government not rebuild it." i said to myself.

That's when i saw Wilbur walking toward the cave with the stairs going down, i ran and hid behind a tree, when i was about to get out from hiding Philza came flying into the cave, i fell back from being startled. I make sure no one else is coming and then i head down the stairs, as i got to like three quarters of the stairs i saw a tip of philza back i went up a bit so i can still hear what they've been talking about.. That's when i heard Wil yell saying " If i can't have L'manberg NO one Can.. it was never meant to be." after that i heard a click, like a button being pressed. 

BOOM

Every thing came crashing down! i was in Panic Everyone was, i heard Wil Pleading Phil to kill him, i tried to run to stop him but there was a big rock on my leg i couldn't make it in time. Right when i got the rock off i ran... well fell only to see that Wil-Wil I was to late I WAS TOO LATE I- I.. Me, i couldn't save him.

no one pov

Y/n Screamed as loud as they could catching everyone's attention, screaming and hitting at phil for what he has done to hear a boy plead on his god damn knee's for his own father to kill him, and to go ahead and do it! Wil caught a glimpse of y/n begging to him to stand up, a single tear falling from his eye staining his face to see that he has failed to protect the one thing on the planet, only to break them more...

"I told you to stay put".

Am sorry for not posting for like a year and a half i only really get motivated like twice a year to do something like this.

follow

vote

and comment 

Good bye my Darlings