vestiges.

I forgot to ad one more person to the harem part 2 guys sorry. she replaces sato.

now lets continue wit this chapter:

I finally digested all the quirks and fully upgraded creation and overhaul. now I am just absorbing all the trash izumi and others were getting rid of in the dagobah beach. and I gotta say it is a good feeling. and thanks to the earth manipulation. I got from pixiebob, I dont even need to move. the stone just comes to me. with ragdoll, I got an even better sense quirk, and with mandalay I can read minds. I dont really need tiger's quirk, so I am gonna give it back to her. I saw the girls, along with allmight, nezumi, erazerhead and eri in their hands looking at me.

himiko: "so........you are having a blast dont you."

izuku: "kind off......but I am also planning to stop taking quirks for a while."

nezumi: "why?"

izuku: "I think I grow too powerful."

nezumi: "oh come on young izuku, there is no such thing as too much power."

izuku: "you just want me to get as strong a s possible so that you can force government to do your bidding more?"

nezumi: "you are reading my mind."

everyone sweat dropped at her comment thinking was it figuratively or literally.

izuku: "anyways, go you girls sure you dont want the telepathy?"

momo: "no not yet. only if we really have to ok izu?"

izuku: "sure. now then I have enough to upgrade all of your original quirks. and if you really want I can give you extra after I do some upgrades."

hitomi: "how long do you think these upgrades would be in your current condition."

izuku: "before this, it would take several months for your bodies. but in my current condition I can do it a lot faster. but the problem is your adjusting it. and you will need time for your new bodies to adjust things. thats the part that takes time. but now at least I can increase the speed of it."

"I see. so how long?"

izuku: "maybe a month if I put 2 quirks, longer of I put more."

yukiko: "like two weeks per quirk?"

izuku: "kinda. but thats just for your bodies to adjust to it. rest is just you trying to master it."

momo: "I see. it is really complicated."

izuku: "yes."

hitomi: "say izuku. if you were to give us extra quirks, what would they be?"

izuku: "you already know the possibilities for yukiko. but for rest of you, for izumi can be anything. really. for momo. I I would give you overhaul, for himiko, I would give her a sludge quirk so that she would be able to get more offensive. or anything that helps her get more blood."