a lesson.

izuku's POW:

after a week later since the meeting, everyone were called again. mitsuki didnt come since she wasnt really needed to be there anymore. we left eri to her care. as we arrived to U,A we expected to meet with allmight aizawa and nezumi. and this time we were met by a couple other individuals too. one was a short old woman with a cane, she was wearing orange and white hero suit along with a black mask. the other individual was a tall woman with green hair and yellow eyes. she also had a few yellow highlights that resembled allmight. both were looking at us, more specifically at me.

nezumi: "hello all of you. I am sorry for the last meeting, I am sure it was........ hard."

hitomi: "the biggest part was the all for one woman. "

izuku: "it is only natural given she is the symbol of evil."

nezumi: "now then ladies and gentleman. these are gran torina and madam nighteye."

izumi: "oh my god you are allmight's former sidekick. your quirk allows you to see though the future. years ago you opened your own agency and now has about 2 sidekicks."

izumi went on a rant about her full on fangirl style. me and the girls chuckled while the two pro heroes were looking at her dumbfounded.

gran torina: "alright thats enough girl business first, questions later. I am gran torina, I used to be allmight's home room teacher back in U.A "

all: "YOU WERE ALLMIGHT'S TEACHER?"

izuku: "huh......now I see why your name was familiar. "

GT: "yes. now here us out kid. both me and nighteye know about OFA, she was even searching for a candidate therefore we were informed about the situation about the quirk, and by extension, we know about you boy."

they both looked at me.

izuku: "if you are thinking about if I am a threat or not, it is up to you to decide, I dont give a shit."

GT: "no dont worry, we dont. knowing you healed allmight gives us some ideas. and we also heard about the deal about OFA and that girl over there. but nighteye is annoyed since discovering the new requirement."

yukiko: "really?"

momo: "and why is that?"

nezumi: "she has been training a suitable candidate for a while. hoping allmight would give her OFA once she becomes a teacher in U.A, in fact that was the reason why allmight was coming to U.A."

katsumi: "to meet with this student."

nezumi: "yes. she is a second year right now. nighteye trained her personally."

nighteye: "I personally think that she is still the better candidate, but considering this new information, I guess it cant be helped."

izumi: "thank you."

himiko: "so who is she? "

aizawa: "she is the leader of the big 3"

girls :"big 3?"

aizawa: "they are basically the strongest hero students in U.A and the strongest hero students in the county by that extent. the leader, her name is togaki miria. as the leader, she is basically the closest person to become the number 1 hero in your generation. and even among some of the current pros."

the girls looked at her shocked. 

hitomi: "is she really that strong?"

allmight: "why dont you find out yourselves. I especially want you to fight her young bakugo."