powers

it was now the next day. she woke up and made breakfast. she made katsudon for both of us. she was wearing an allmight themed afron, shorts and a t-shirt. 

izumi: "s-so is there a-anything particular t-that you w-want to eat? I-I made k-katsudon f-for both of us but if you want something else it is ok."

izuku: "what do you mean?"

izumi: "h-hold on you said y-you were born in a s-some sort of capsule, w-what did you eat?"

izuku: "I never eat, I think. not something other than biomass or at some times, humans."

izumi: ".....o-oh sorry, I forgot. I think this is the first time you eat something like this right? like human food? or maybe you dont know human food. and I dont think you know much about how things are in the world"

izuku: "I actually do. when I absorb humans I can absorb their memories. not all of them. since it is difficult. but when I absorbed mother I was able to gain enough information about how to live a normal life. I know how to read, write, eat, and other things. I know the sun, the moon, I know the animals, and I know the society, I know the emotions, games, sports and all. but still knowing something and experiencing them are different things. this is the first time I will actually eat human food."

izumi: "W-WAIT MEMORIES?!"

izuku: "yes. you see, all cells carry information. not just DNA but like memories and consciousness as well. when absorbing enough cells form someone I can absorb them too. but usually it holds too much information so for most of the time I select the memory I want to have myself and rest disappears. I did my best to absorb most of mothers memories and consciousness but it wasn't perfect. maybe in future, I will be able to to it perfectly."

izumi: "t-that so cool. what else can you do? other than the claws and the tendrils and the quirks?"

izuku: "a lot of things but I will tell you later."

we were waiting for for allmight to show up. once she did I did not expected her to show up with a cat like lady.

izuku: "and who do you happen to be?"

nezumi: "hello I am principal of U.A, nezumi. I would like to have an offer for  you. allmight told me what you are. and I was wondering if you are willing to be a hero. we can identify your powers as a really powerful quirk and make it work. but there is also something else. when you told those pro heroes that you have a quirk, which basically makes you the only male with the quirk in the world, the government became dead set on trying to find you."

izuku: "and what do they want to do with me?"

nezumi: "it is a breeding program. basically they want you to have strong children with women." 

izuku: "so I am forming a harem or something?"

nezumi: "oh you know what it is?"

I told them about my memory abilities, they were surprised to hear about it. nezumi seemed more fascinated than scared. I looked to see izumi sad and somewhat mad.

nezumi: "oh sorry, I just thought that, since you were born with rather different ways, you would not know much about the world."

izuku: "apology accepted. now so basically the idea is to make me have children. but what if I refuse?"

nezumi: "they might have to force you into this. I can guess you are powerful given the fact that you are made to defeat allmight here but I don't think it is wise to oppose them."

izuku: "oh you have no idea what I can do woman. right now I can say I can easily take on allmight and all for one at the same time. and they would not even be able to injure me."