you will crumble with me

to those who are starting to break free from manipulation

before YOU hurt me so much that i couldn't stand up because i was yet young and burdened with the lies that it's ALL MY FAULT. Before i was weak and only learning how to fly but YOU would only shoot me down again.

YOU played with our brains and cheated in solving the complex labyrinths of our minds by cutting them into pieces pieces pieces and rearranging them into YOUR way until all i could see was a dead end and i became a mere character in your ruthless story. The only road i could see was the one YOU twisted out for us, even though it was only an illusion, and it wasn't real.

[ freedom tastes so much better than the poison you fed us ]

over these years, I've learned to build walls that shamelessly resisted YOUR blows. I am strong enough that i can fly far from our reach. When YOU pushed me down, I'd stand up and keep on running till YOU couldn't catch up.

my walls are too high for YOU to climb. They're too strong for YOU to break because they are built from the shit YOU threw at me and YOUR shit always backfires.

[ but my walls only trap me more... and im still not free. ]

keep on trying to break them. even if YOU do and i crumble with them, YOU will crumble too.

[ i am not afraid anymore ]