11:11 - i wish you could be my forever

11:10:59 P.M.

if i could have 1 dream at 1 time : during 1 special hour in 1 lifetime i'd wish that 11:11 could be my forever.

11:11:00 P.M.

11:11 is a moment where tears are wiped away by tender tendrils of childish insomnia, where i can be not fucking tired for 1 moment and just live,  (just barely, but even barely is enough compared to all the times spent during the day ripping my non-existent self esteem apart because i fucking hate myself) in which 11:11 whispers in my ear, "sing your wishes, dear child, poppies bittersweet mild. i'll grant the wishes in your young eyes and repaint your gray skies."

i wait for 11 seconds to pass to make my wish.

11:11:11 P.M.

dear 11:11, i wish that you could be my forever. because you're the 1 moment that makes everyday worth it. you makes me forget how fucking tired i am for 1 blink of an eye before you wilt and fade like a mayfly. you're as fleeting as a mayfly, 11:11. here 1 day and gone before it ends and back the next.

11:12:01 P.M.

but you were never real, 11:11. you're a moment built by false hope and lies that will never come true. and oh, i never should have wasted my wish hoping you could be my forever, i should have wished that you were real (but even that wouldn't have come true.)