The Perfect Boyfriend

(Inspired by "The Perfect Girlfriend" from Ben 10 Ultimate Alien, also set in modern times.)

Meliodas had been acting strange since he changed his mind about going on tour. He had been overly nice, always thinking about what would make Elizabeth happy. Normally, this would've been a good thing. If it weren't so suspicious.

He didn't seem to care at all about the tour, or himself. He only cared about Elizabeth and what she wanted. Her friend Elaine was immediately suspicious of Meliodas' one sided affection, same with Ban who was best friends with Meliodas.

He went to the mall with Elaine and Ban, but Elaine had gotten hurt by falling down the elevator shaft. This incident only made Elaine more suspicious.

She had asked Ban to spy on Meliodas for her, see what was going on. He did exactly that, he followed Meliodas and Elizabeth when they went on a date to the movies. Meliodas had suggested Vampire Summer, which made no sense since he hated vampire movies. He also said something about the girl picking the movie, and he didn't even watch the movie. He spent the whole time staring at Elizabeth lovingly.

Something was definitely wrong.

When Elizabeth had to leave for Princess business Meliodas urged her to go, which didn't make sense since they got in a fight over it last time. After she had left, Ban followed Meliodas but then red and blue demons appeared out of nowhere and stared attacking him.

Thankfully Elizabeth came back and took care of them. Ban told Elizabeth what he had learn and while Elizabeth was reluctant to believe that Meliodas wasn't he he said he was, she still had to check for herself. She went to his house to talk to him, but his father answered instead and told her he was in Europe competing in the tournament.

Elizabeth went to her own house to find Meliodas waiting for her on the door steps with Chili fries. She decided to go along with him.

Which brings us to now...

"Who are you?!"

She realized that the boy next to her wasn't Meliodas. As he was competing at the Tennis tournament. She saw him on the TV, a replay from the day before.

Elizabeth watched as "Meliodas" rose from the couch.

"Elizabeth, I did everything you asked, and even things you didn't ask-"

His body was engulfed in darkness and his voice distorted and changed into one Elizabeth never thought she would hear again.

"...and I always will."

Elizabeth's jaw dropped in shock, she blinked as if to make sure she wasn't seeing things.

"Estarossa!"

Before her stood her old friend Estarossa, who was also Meliodas' younger brother. But, he was consumed by darkness a long time ago. Or at least, that's what they thought.

He looked exactly the same since the last time she saw him, almost identical to Meliodas. The only difference being his silver hair and his lilac eyes.

"I was Estarossa, then I was Meliodas. But if you don't like them..."

He shifted into several different boys - Elizabeth noticed the darkness covering him every time he changed - before changing back into his original form.

"I can be anyone you want me to be."

Elizabeth glared at the silver head.

"You almost killed Ban, you used your dark magic to create those demons!"