That Time Of The Year

Elizabeth is concerned. Meliodas has been acting differently ever since they rescued him from Chandler and his brothers. He hasn't been his usual cheery self. He doesn't even have drinking contests with Ban anymore. On the rare occasions that he would get drunk Elizabeth would touch him sexually, and he wouldn't remember anything the next day. Call it a guilty pleasure of hers.

"Screw it, if the stubborn idiot won't tell me I'll find out myself."

Elizabeth got up from her spot on the counter and made her way upstairs to her and Meliodas' shared room. She opened the door and let herself in.

"Meliodas, I've had it with your bullcrap. You will tell me what's going on ri-"

She paused as her eyes widened and a slight blush appeared on her face at the sight before her. Meliodas was on the bed, almost naked. Only wearing his underwear, the rest of his clothes lay discarded on the floor. His eyes were an onyx color and the mark of the demon clan on his forehead.

He stared at her wide eyed and blushed when he noticed her checking him out.

"Who the hell are you?!"

Elizabeth snapped out of her trance stared confusingly at the demon. He didn't remember her? At all? Maybe this was the reason he had been acting weird. She knew that demons had a time period during puberty where they'd get really horny. Meliodas had long passed that period, however due to him reverting to his previous state, he may be going through that stage again. (It doesn't make that much sense I know, but just go with it)

She closed the door behind her, maybe she could take advantage of the situation. After all, if he didn't remember her, he wouldn't hold it against her. Besides, it was clear he needed help with his little...problem. She smiled flirtatiously and walked towards him swaying her hips.

"You don't remember me~? I'm hurt Meli~."

She crawled onto the bed on top of him, he looked at her as if trying to figure out her intentions.  She cupped his erection and he gasped. Before she could remove his underwear, a black mass covered his body. It looked like...clothes?

He pushed her off him and glared.

"Don't touch me like that!"

Elizabeth knew he was supposed to look angry, but to her he looked like a stubborn child. It was so adorable.

"I'll touch you anyway I want to, tonight you're mine, and only mine."

Now Meliodas looked nervous, the goddess could get...quirky at times like these. Elizabeth remembered Merlin mentioning pressure points on the body that can make a demon release their darkness in an instant. Merlin taught them just in case. She put her finger on his collar bone and applied pressure. Just like that, the darkness disappeared. Leaving Meliodas vulnerable.

"Ah!"

Before he could do anything else, Elizabeth pinned his hands above his head and removed his underwear. He was now completely bare and his face was bright pink. Elizabeth smirked at his adorable reaction. She began to discard her own clothes, and Meliodas blushed even more than before. It was the most adorable thing Elizabeth had seen in her life. He knew exactly what was going to happen.

"P-Please be c-carful, this is my f-first time."

She suddenly began grouping his peck. He squealed at her touch.

"Don't worry Meli~,"

She bit down on his neck and he moaned.

"I'll make you feel REALLY good~."

***

Elizabeth felt a great sense of accomplishment and pride. Below her Meliodas was a blushing, panting mess covered in hickeys and bruises. She had fucked him good. The poor thing probably won't be able to walk for a while. Oh well, it's not like she minded carrying him around.

"Well? Didn't that feel amazing~?"

All he could do was let out a small whine. Elizabeth grinned even wider and scooped up the demon's small but defined frame, he curled into himself. The fact that someone so strong could be this adorable and vulnerable was funny to Elizabeth.

"Let's get you some pajamas."

She grabbed his pajamas from the closet and dressed him for he couldn't do so himself in his current state. After that she got into her nightgown and climbed in bed with Meliodas in her arms.

"So...who are you?"

Elizabeth blinked and look down at the tiny demon. That's right, he still didn't remember her. She smiled and kissed his forehead. A blush spread across his face as Elizabeth pulled him to her chest.

"Elizabeth."

"Now get some rest, you'll need it."

(I know most of these oneshots about Meliodas getting harassed by Elizabeth lmao. But I just don't see enough bold Elizabeth out there. Don't worry, I'll write about other characters too.)