DAY 4

Day 4

...

Starfire stood in Raven's room, slowly pacing back and forth as she pouted in frustration.

"Why hasn't he surrendered yet?" She whined.

"Robin is very strong willed." Raven informed her, as she sat on her bed. "It will take a lot to get him to break."

"This is so maddening." Starfire said, falling exasperatedly on the edge of Raven's bed. "Raven, how did you get Beast Boy to break so easily?" She asked, turning to her.

"I did absolutely nothing." Raven answered honestly, shrugging her shoulders.

"Well, if I continue to do nothing, then I will cave before he does." Starfire sulked.

"I think you have a bigger effect on Robin than he makes you think." Raven told her. "Remember what you did the other day. That simple act caused him to leave the room."

"So, you think I should try harder at seduction?" She asked.

"I honestly don't think you need to try that hard." Raven informed her. "But hey, if you want him to surrender quickly, tilt the scale up a bit."

Starfire slowly stood up. "I will not be the weaker sex. I will get Robin to surrender." She said with determination, before stomping out of the room.

"Good luck." Raven called as she left.

...

It was mid-day, and Cyborg whistled contently as he walked into the common room. He headed towards the couch, planning on relaxing on the sofa, while watching some tv.

But as he walked past the kitchen, he couldn't help but stop, and immediately turned to Starfire. "Geez Star, you really stepped up your game."

Starfire smiled, sitting up excitedly. "You think this will get Robin to break?" She asked hopefully.

"Well, we'll see?" Cyborg smirked, noticing Robin entering the room.

Cyborg calmly walked over to the couch, as he secretly smiled to himself. He casually sat down, making sure his head was turned, so he could listen in on the discussion.

Robin's head was tilted down, as he looked at the paperwork in his hands. He continued to read as he slowly walked past the kitchen, just to abruptly turn his head at the girl who occupied it.

Starfire sat on the edge of the table, as she slowly crossed her long legs. Ignoring that the movement caused the short skirt she was wearing to bunch up. She leaned back, propping herself on her hands as she arched her back, displaying her tiny, cropped top, and the assets that bulged out of it.

"Star..." He breathed.

"Hi Robin." She addressed impassively, as she reached next to her, to the bowl of chocolate covered strawberries.

Robin uncontrollably watched, as she picked up a berry, slowly putting it up to her mouth and sucking on it. She let the chocolate melt on her lips, as she slowly used her tongue to lick them clean.

"And Boy Wonder breaks in 3... 2..." Cyborg said quietly from the couch.

But Robin didn't concede. Instead, he cleared his throat, straightened his posture, and went on with his business.

Cyborg was honestly surprised by the man's willpower.

Starfire tried not to scuff audibly, as she hopped off the counter, and stormed out of the room.

Robin went to the main computer, and started typing his notes into the system. But just because he seemed impassive, didn't mean her little stunt didn't affect him.

Because it did, a lot...

Starfire wasn't playing fair. But Robin knew she wasn't the only one who could use their sexuality to tip the scale in their favor.

...