DAY 5

Day 5

...

Starfire stood outside the main-room doors with determination. She zipped up the side of her high heel boots. She pulled up the hem of her thigh-high socks. She yanked up her short jean-shorts, letting them wedge up her behind. She pulled down the neckline of her tank-top, letting her bright pink bra show around the corners. She loosened her bra-strap, letting it fall loosely off her shoulder. And lastly, she applied her bold red lipstick, before smacking her lips together.

If this didn't break Robin, nothing would.

She opened the doors and strode into the room, swaying her hips with every step. She flipped her long hair back just to stop and slump over in disappointment.

Robin wasn't in there. But everyone else was...

Cyborg's mouth was agape as he dropped his plate of pizza, letting it shatter on the kitchen floor. Beast Boy quickly put his hand on the side of his face, shielding his eyes as he looked away awkwardly. And next to him, Raven continued to read her book, unfazed.

"Um... Robin's not here Star." Cyborg said awkwardly, as he bent down to pick up the broken glass.

"Well, then where is he?" Starfire huffed in disappointment, stomping her heeled boot.

"I think I saw him heading towards the combat room earlier." Beast Boy mentioned, still avoiding eye contact.

Starfire sat down on the edge of the table. "Well then, I will just wait for him here." She said, crossing her arms.

But she didn't need to wait long, as the common doors suddenly opened.

Robin walked into the room with no shirt, and a towel draped around his shoulders. He had a light glaze of sweat on his skin, and his muscles were bulging from his workout.

Starfire held in a small whine, as he leisurely walked past her. She wasn't fond of him using her own tactics against her.

"Things are about to get real heated." Cyborg said quietly, lightly nudging Beast Boy.

Beast Boy looked up from his shielded vision, to see shirtless Robin, walk into the kitchen. "Why didn't I think of that?" He huffed.

"It wouldn't have worked." Raven informed him, still looking down at her book.

"Guys, I think we should scram. I feel like this isn't going to end well." Cyborg advised, putting a hand on each of their shoulders.

Beast Boy nodded, getting up, and Raven followed, her nose still in her book.

Starfire swallowed the lump in her throat as she watched Robin walk over to the fridge and grab a bottle of water. She bit her lip intensively, as he tilted his head back and chugged the water, letting some of the liquid drip off the sides of his mouth and trail down his chest. She huffed angrily, narrowing her eyes as he used his arm to wipe off his mouth.

She was definitely on the verge of breaking, but refused to let him win.

She hopped off the table and straightened herself, arching her back as she strode forward.

Robin was feeling quite proud of himself. From the minute he walked in, Starfire couldn't take her longing eyes off him. Any second now she was going to surrender, and pounce on him, pressing her soft red lips on his.

He watched her slowly walk past him to the fridge, and he couldn't help but narrow his eyes, wondering what her next move would be. She opened the door to the freezer and bent over, arching her butt up. He didn't need the reminder that she was wearing exceptionally short shorts. She stood back up, holding a popsicle in her hand and removed the wrapper. He stared intently, as she hopped herself back onto the table across from him. She made direct eye contact with him, as she slowly put her mouth on the icy treat, licking it slowly.

Starfire smirked, licking the side of her lip, as she watched his body tense. She could see his chest go up and down with his heavy breathing, as he gripped the edge of the counter with his hand. But then he grabbed his water bottle, and dumped it over his head, letting the water drip down his muscular body...

The room was silent, as they stared at one another. Their bodies stilled at the tension; their eyes filled with lust. Their body heat skyrocketed to a high temperature, as their hearts threatened to pound out of their chests.

Suddenly, they both bolted forward, their arms going around the other, as their lips met in a much-anticipated kiss. They fell to the floor, their lips hot and vulgar, as their hands gripped at each other, hungry!

It was a tie...

...

Robin tightened his arms around Starfire, who sat sideways on his lap. He lightly kissed her cheek, causing her to lightly giggle, as she twirled his hair around her finger.

On the other side of the couch, Raven as usual, had her book open, as she leaned back into Beast Boy. He smiled contently, his arms wrapped around her, as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Okay..." Cyborg began as he stood in front of the couch. "The battle of the sexes is finally over." He announced before turning to Beast Boy. "BB, you lost on the first day." He said in amusement.

"Raven cheated." He pouted from her shoulder.

"Rob, Star... You guys caved together, so I guess that's a draw. though you still need to clean up the mess you left in the kitchen." He said in annoyance. "And that leaves Raven as the winner." He declared proudly. "Congratulations Rae. Your prize is... you get to touch that." He finished gesturing over to Beast Boy.

Beast Boy smiled, tightening his grip around her. "Here that Rae, I'm the prize."

"Thanks, but I think I'll pass." Raven said, slowly getting up off the couch, leaving his embrace.

Beast Boy's mouth dropped, as he audibly huffed at her departure. "Raven! You're not allowed to reject the prize!"

...