||the casket girls||

Season 1 Episode 10

REALLY SHORT CHAPTER

I was wearing a white dress my stomach is starting to grow I put on my ear rings trying to zip up my white dress as Klaus came behind me

"Hello little wolf,Do you like some help?"he asks me. "You might need to use all your vampire strength."I said and chuckled.

"Allow me."he says as he zips  up my white dress. "Thanks not to many pregnant girls casket girls, I guess."I said looking at myself in the mirror.

"I think you look lovely,Allow me."he tells me. "I know , keep the freaky werewolf birthmark covered."I said as he says something.

"Well, I don't suspect any of the riffraff here would dare lay a hand of you if they did I'll kill them."Klaus tells me. I chuckled. He leaves.

"Klaus,Do you mind."I asked him nicely. "Not at all."He says as unzips my dress.

"So the witch is missing, huh?"Hayley asks us. "Yeah, she's not here anymore."I said to Hayley.

"Walked right out the front door, apparently. Know anything about it?"Rebekah tells the Both of us. "I just need help for my family."Hayley says.

"No, although I did tell her that the witches elders are dead."I told Rebekah.

"Well, Why would she care when the witches tried to kill her in their ritual?"Rebekah asks us.

"I think it was more they,I think it was that Marcel didn't tell her that the one thing preventing her from being had been eliminated."I said to Rebekah.

"So you two are the reason she run off."Rebekah says. "Hey, we we're just telling her the truth she's the one who realized they are just using her to keep their control over the witches."Hayley admits.

"Yeah. Well, I've never been a fan of the boys club hits wait Elijah will join them, and the three of them will be impossible used by the witches, lied to by Marcel,manipulated by Elijah , Threaten by Klaus she's like a modern day casket girl."Rebekah says. "Are you taking about yourself or Davina?"

"Does it matter? Either way us girls have to stick together three of us."Rebekah says

+

I put on the white dress.
"I know Klaus told you to follow me, but does it really mean you have to follow me to the bathroom?"I heard Hayley. I was sitting in a chair playing with stick.

"We're gonna help Sophie with the Harvest."Hayley comes in. "Can you please leave us alone!"I yelled at the vampires and shut the door.

"Why are we doing this Harvest thing, sorry I'm moody I think this a pregnant thing."I said to her. "Yep."

"Our crescent moon our wolf pack we can undo the curse."Hayley tells me. "My sister is out there somewhere being a wolf because of Marcel."I said him. "Yeah."

"But at the same time, Davina eventually sixteen Davina is gone."Hayley told me.

"We're gonna go home , the vampires are gonna follow us still."I said to her.

+

We went inside of the mikaelsons mansion as the two vampires we're still following us.

"We're just gonna grab clothes give us two minutes, please."Hayley says to them. We we're looking for things for the harvest as Hayley was calling Sophie.

I went inside the room where Elijah and Hayley we're.

"That looks like Celeste."I told myself. "Oh my gosh."Hayley says shocked.