||apres moi, le deluge||

Season 1 Episode 11

"The Italians call them Strega. The Yoruba of west Africa call them AJE , Meaning Mother where my mother as from, they called them hexa and we hear we call them witch. Over the centuries, Vampires have fought them and fought beside them bedded them and burned them whether adversary or ally, they have been a force to be reckoned with their , their ancestral magic anchors this city. There's never been one powerful witch until Davina."Elijah the tells us the story. Me and Klaus haven't talked about the kiss I've been thinking about that.

"Who is now tucked in safe and sound down the hall under my protection. Your Celeste was quite beautiful and a portent of evil according to our volatile artist in residence."Klaus says to us.

"Yes. Perhaps Davina's mistaken what she calls evil for power. Celeste was certainly very powerful in her day,But she's been dead for over 200 years. I don't understand why all theses sketches now."Elijah questions why Celeste just came.

"Why does any witch do anything?"I questioned. We heard a noise from Davina room.

"Well, that's going well."Klaus said and chuckled. "If you were trying to win the girls trust,Perhaps poisoning her one true love was not the most splendid idea."Elijah says.

"Oh. Are there any more inopportune deaths? You'd like to wave in my face?"Klaus questions sarcastically.

"Give me a month,I'll get you a list."Elijah says sarcastically theses brothers are sarcastic.

"Heh heh."Klaus chuckled we heard another glass break. Klaus sighs.

"Young,Old,Dead, or alive witches are the pain in the ass."Klaus says and smiles.

He leaves.

"Elijah , there's something you need to know."Hayley says to Elijah. As we heard the whole house going rumbling.

+

I went downstairs when the house was rumbling.

"What hell is going on?"Rebekah asked. "Davina."

I went inside of Davina room. She was laying down. Sick.

"Hey. What kind of sick game do you think you're playing?I said disrupt the
household,Not destroy the whole city."I told her.

"I didn't do it. Not on purpose. I don't know what's going on with me."Davina says crying. I look at bed their was dirt something like that.

Klaus POV

"This is madness now can a 16 year old girl shake the entire French Quarter?"I asked rudely.

"I've seen her rock the church, but I've never seen anything like this."Marcel tells me and my brother.

"How did you control her when she was in the attic?!"I asked him.

"I didn't have to, but I never killed her boyfriend."Marcel tells me. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, Yes. We've been over this part already.
The point is,In her present state she's useless as a tool against the witches."I said.

"She's not a tool. Something wrong with her."Marcel told me. "She has too much power that she cannot control. That much we already knew,but why is it manifesting?"Elijah tells us.

"In such an aggressive manner?"Elijah says.

"Where are you going?"I asked him. "This is witch business. Let's ask a witch."Elijah says and leaves.

+

Ophelia POV

"So you have stolen the remains of the very person that Davina's been drawing for months. Would you care to explain this startling coincidence."Elijah asks Sophie.

"I can't. I didn't even know. Who Celeste Dubois was until."Sophie says as we heard Davina screaming again. And the house rumbling again. I rolled my eyes.

"Was that Davina?"

"Charming little habit she's developed."Klaus says to Sophie. "And the earthquake I felt today?"

"Also Davina,And she's taken to vomiting dirt."I said to Sophie. "She's sick, well I think you should help her."Rebekah says.

"Oh. We have a huge problem. I thought that we have more time,But we need to complete the harvest now."Sophie says.

"Said the desperate witch conveniently."Klaus says drinking his bourbon.

"I'm serious. That earthquake you just felt a preview of the disaster movie that is about to hit us."Sophie tells us. "Why should we believe you?"Elijah asked her.

"You've met Davina, you know her story,For months now, She's been holding she's been holding all of the power do the three girls sacrificed in the harvest ritual. A force that was meant to flow through her and back into the earth. One person was never meant to hold that much power. It's her tearing her apart, and it will take us down with it."Sophie says

Rebekah went with her two brother as i was with Davina I feel bad to be honest hopefully my daughter doesn't go through of this.

"They want to complete the harvest."I told Davina. "No!"

"The witches say you'll be resurrected."I told Davina. She was crying. "There liars!"Davina says to me.

"They'll say anything to get what they want just like Marcel and You."Davina tells me and sobs.

"Davina , You may think that I don't care about you, and you're wrong I know what's it's like to have your life stripped away from you because of other people's bad decisions. How do you think when I knew I was an werewolf?I feel bad I don't wanna do this."I told Davina. I grabbed an needle.

"What what is that?!"Davina says and sobs. "The more upset you become,The father you deteriorate. Rebekah compelled some sedative. I don't wanna do this at all."I told her.

"No! No than don't do this!"Davina sobs. "It'll keep you calm and it will keep you alive."I told her.

"Stop, Please!"Davina sobs. I feel bad I mean she's only sixteen. The house goes rumbling again.

"No please! Please don't! No."Davina yells and sobs. "It's okay Davina. Calm down." I told her she fell asleep.

+

I was alone in the house , I put on my black coat when I went to Davina room she gone.

"I'm such an idiot."I told myself I went outside and I went to the land of the dead.

I saw Sophie doing Celeste bones. "Davina gone."I told her. "I know I'm trying to get the reach of Celeste."She tells me. I went inside where Sophie was talking to Elijah.

"There has to be another way."Elijah says. "There's not."Sabine said.

"There's actually someone else my mother."Elijah says.

+

I was sharing umbrella with Klaus and he looks at me.

"Did you find them?Will he bring her."He asked me. "He'll bring her"I said to him.

"Are you ready to do this?"Cami uncle asked Rebekah looks at all of us.

"Always and Forever."Klaus says and cuts his hand. All of us do it.

Everyone came.

Klaus puts his arm around me. As I smiled at him.

"Fire."Sophie says. Marcel came he had Davina in his arms.

"Do you believe in the harvest?"Sophie asked her. "I do."

Sophie cuts Davian throat as I look away Me, Hayley and Rebekah we're crying.

"After the harvest comes the reaping thier sacrifice led made and accepted,We call upon our elders the resurrect your chosen ones. Please."Sophie says it didn't work. Of course the ancestors just wanted power. Sophie cries. Klaus leaves.

+

"Little wolf. I'm sorry about the bayou wolves that I tried to kill him."he told me. "It's okay."I said to him. He kisses me as I kissed back.