Welcoming The AKATSUKI

Naruto's POV
Me and my team were on guard then I asked " Hokage-sama, with all due respect what are THEY doing here?"

"They want to join the leaf village."

Then me and my team all shouted " WHAT!!!!!!!!!" To be honest I think the whole entire village heard us.

"Why would they be joining the  village, aren't they the people who want to destroy it?" " Yes they are but they've had a change of heart, so if you would please guide them to their  new home. They already been granted the positions of ANBU, they don't have to take the test since they've already passed ANBU and hokage level, I will give you the the address when we have finished our own conversation so please excuse us AKATSUKI and team toxic naruto and I have something talk about."

My team looked at me asking for permission I nodded at them for reassurance.

They left and me and jiji had a conversation about how I will be the one to explain why itachi killed the Uchiha clan and how the Uchihais still alive just in hiding, Then I walked out and took them to the forest of death since that is where they will staying now in my house.

On our way there Pain started asking questions of where we were going and if it was a good place me and my team kept silent as we walked into the forest.

"This where you will be staying if you see a tree house that is where we live so if you have any questions here are the directions to our home from here to there got it?"

"................yeah." They all said as I handed them the map and walked away.

"Well see you tomorrow morning, bye" Then went home and took a nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well hey there guys I have decided to post a new chapter every Wednesday and Saturday, hope enjoyed it bye 👋🙂😊☺😀😄

Word Count: 321