Shikagarra Easter Special

This from the future of the story hist letting you know and this will be in my pov only now let us start this chapter. (They don't have kids........yet)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd POV

In a calm village there was a clan house called the Yuzawa-Nara clan and there live, Shikamaru Nara and Garra Yuzawathey were getting ready for Easter (more like garra was getting ready, shikamaru is sleeping right now, oh and the only characters in this are shikamaru and garra)

"Shikamaru!" Garra shouted.

"Yes!"

"Come down here breakfast is ready!"

"Ok, I'm coming let me get dressed first!"

Time skip (after breakfast)

"Shikamaru"

"Yeah", Shikamaru said lazily.

"So I was thinking that maybe, just maybe we should um............... try for a kid."

After that Shikamaru spit out his coffee ☕ "Could you pls repeat that?"

"I said we should try for a kid." Garra repeated.

The second Garra look Shikamaru dead in the eye he knew ...........he fucked up(see what I did there 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

Shikamaru picked him up and took him to their room and had a make out  session then...............................................

(Use those dirty ass brains of yours for school, I haven't ever wrote shut so I will leave it to your imaginations, now to continue)

"After that you should be able to get pregnant"

"And if not then what?"

"We try again until you do"

"Bastard, I love you"

"I love you too and happy Easter"

"Happy Easter"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Easter bitches, well late Easter but still Easter hope enjoyed, bye and have a great day.

Word Count= 267