Chapter 1 : Bertia ( 8 years old)

The first time I, the first and crown prince of the Alfostar Kingdom, Cecil Glow Alfostar meet my fiance was when I was 10 years old.

Bertia Evil Nochesse (バーティア・イビル・ノーチェス yes, she has Evil as her middle name)

Crimson hair with lapis blue eyes, the white plump……. nah, lets just be frank here. With a round snowman like body that wears a fluffy dress as a distinctive figures, she is the prime minister’s pig….. Let me take that back, she is prime minister’s daughter.

After having an audience with my father, the king, she, being 2 years younger, declared this while pointing a finger at my face as soon as we went out to the garden.1

” Prince Cecil!! I am actually a villainess!! My Role is to destroy the relationship you have build with the heroine you meet after enrolling at Halm Academy, and at the end of that is to be beaten to a pulp and having our engagement cancelled.” (TN : This feels quite weird…. any help)  (Berdia)

Yeah… what the hell?

Hearing that her maid’s face went pale…. no wait let me rephrase that. They seem to have this [Aaaaa, she went and did it as expected] expression on their face.

” But, even if its to deepen the relationship between you and the heroine, as a daughter of a marquis, my pride won’t allow me to show this unsightly figures. Which is why I have decided to become a first class flowers of evil. That being the reason, the prince should become a wonderful person so that I will feel fine even after being beaten to a pulp ”  (Berdia)

What should I do? I actually have no idea what she is talking about.

Is this because I am still not mature enough to understand?… nah It doesn’t feel like so.

Even all my retainers were opening their mouths and at their wit’s end. (TN: They basically dont know what to do)

Ahhh, but first I still have to…

”Lady Berdia, rather standing around, why don’t we sit while having some tea?”

I smiled while reaching out my hand towards the tea prepared on the table while inviting her to take a seat.

Even if I am a child, I am still someone who will bear this country on my back someday.

Lets calm down and organize the situation.

Even Father said that when one is troubled, the most important thing is to take a deep breath and calmly organize the situation.

“That might be so” (Berdia)

Surprised by my composed attitude, Berdia quietly accepted my proposal while having a blank look on her face.

“Isn’t prince Cecil too composed opposed to your age? Are you perhaps also a reincarnator too? ” (Berdia ) (TN: here comes reincarnator prince!! just joking)

With a gaze that seems to be observing me, she gulped the aromatic red tea and finished the cream cake that’s made by a popular shop while not noticing that some of the cream stuck to her cheeks.

…. being my fiance, does she forgot that I’m a royalty?

It’s our first time meeting, but isn’t she way too relaxed? (TN : as in the meaning being careless)

Well I must admit, this way is more interesting than having her being too nervous.

” I don’t know about reincarnator or whatso, but me being composed must be because I am a royalty. Being a royalty, Isn’t it natural that I’m composed since I was taught that since young age?”(Cecil)