_7_

Next part....do inline comments

__**___

Manik reached the place she said, a small clinic. He made a disgusted face and ran inside, it didn't have a receptionist, so he directly ran inside searching for them. Finally saw  Nandini standing outside in a corridor with Pari in her arms.

"Maliii.." Pari shouted when she saw manik from her Ma shoulder. Nandini turned, and Pari came out of her neck, waving her hands at Manik, who took a big relief breath which he was holding unknowingly.

He went near them, and took Pari in his arms, who immediately struggled more into his neck, and hugged him tightly. Manik kissed her head from time to time, making himself realise she is with him.  "Mali..baly..Pari baly gilu....Mali no come...(Manik is pari, baby bad girl, why Manik did not come to meet pari).

Even though Manik understand her words little, "Sorry baby, Manik has work, so only. From now Manik is not going anywhere away from his Pari." Pari came out of his neck, held his cheeks and said "Plooo...ploomischhh.." 

Manik smiled, kissing her cheeks harder, whipping her tears, and Pari giggled, "Promise baby." Nandini who was a silent spector standing there admiring them.

She thought not even with her own father Pari will be this close but with Manik, no Nandini what do you think? Manik is just your boss.

Nandini looked up at them hearing Pari laughing as Manik whispered something in her ear, she smiled. Manik turned to Nandini who immediately looked down.

"How are you?" Manik asked her, she murmured, "Fine".

"Can we leave this place as it suffocates here?" Manik said looking around which made Nandini sad, as he always goes to a big hospital. This is a normal clinic.

She nodded, went inside to take bags and came out, Manik already outside with Pari. Manik on Ac to normal degree for pari, who is struggling more into his chest, making him smile. Nandini silently sat in the passenger seat.

"Madam? Are you planning to stay in the car itself, or wear a seat belt.." Manik asked Nandini who came out of her trance.

"Your car is bigger than my house." Nandini murmured which he didn't hear.

"What? Did you have your dinner?" Manik asked, seeing her full face. Nandini nodded slowly but it's false.from yesterday she didn't have one mole of food, only water. She feeds Pari only food but refuses to eat.

Manik looked at her face deeply and said to pari, "Is my baby tummy hungry?"

Pari, who doesn't like food, pouted,"No Malii.." 

"Hawww?!!to bad. Malii is hungry, Mali will eat if only Pari eats." Manik said cutely like Parimaking Nandini smile looking out.

Pari's eyes widened hearing him, "Pari..ma feedy pari feed...Mali too.." 

Manik looked at Nandini in confusion, Nandini made a horror face first and then blushed looking out because pari said feeding Manik ..means feed her milk. 

"Baby Manik can't feed, he is a big boy who will have food. Ma will feed pari tomorrow. Now eat little." Nandini said avoiding Manik gaze.

Pari pouted fist, but seeing her Ma face, she nodded and turned to Manik who was smiling at two.

"Is your house near by miss. Murthy?" Manik asked to start the car.

"just a few blocks away." Nandini said, he nodded and drove to a 5star hotel nearby for dinner. Nandini looked At him in horror, she was not dressed properly to come to this 5star hotel or even him.