EPILOGUE!!!

Thankq soooooooooo mucchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for soo many good response for this story.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Manan:- thankq lovely babies❤️❤️❤️

Pari:- thalq all...Parli happy

Mani:- thalq all(hiding into Nandini arms)

Surpriseeeesssss..I didn't take much time..here is EPILOGUE!!😘😘😘😘😘😜

Final part..do inline comments🤧🤧emotional moment for me....

__**__

Nandini pov

"Maa...pari no school." I looked at my Jaan who pouting as she don't want to go to School now, as her Papa came home after one month trip.

"But Jaana school is important. Just half day, you ho and come home soon and play with Papa." I said picking up uniform, she throw the dress and run out to the her room.

Ayyappa!! What I am going to do with this stubborn queen.

I walked to aee she fake crying to her father who listening even knowing she acting.

"Nandu, if she want to be at home. Let her." He said caressing his daughter hair, who smirking at me, i glared at her.

"Manik, don't take her side always, she becoming so stubborn these days." I said, pari looked at her father with innocent look which melt his heart.

Acting acting !!Ayyappa.

"Papaa." She asked.

(Grown up pari pic❤️❤️😘😘😘😘)

"Ok no school, today Papa and princes will enjoy." He said kissing her cheeks, she jumped into his arms happily.

"Best papaa.." pari said, looked at me who glaring at them.

"Father and daughter do something, ughhh ayyappa." I shouted and went inside the room holding my stomach.

I smiled caressing it, my baby is sleeping Inside. It been 5 years of our marriage life, all was perfect, having caring and baby husband, minster for outer world and naughty innocent kid, a happy life I asked. Now another baby.

Actually I was so scared what will be pari reaction, as she is possessive for both of us. What of I give less love for her, but Manik made me and pari understand. We asked pari about new baby, she was so excited and always blabber when his brother will come and speak to her, play with her.

Both father and daughter choose it to be boy, and you guys don't know they took me to mall, when I was only two weeks pregnant got all boys dresses, toys and all. Got I was so angry at them, but it's cute..I always laugh like fool thinking it.