_24_

Next part...do inline comments
__**__

Nandini came to hospital in hurry, with pari who is half sleepy.

"Where is Mrs. Malhotra admitted?" Nandini asked to receptionist

"Mam ground floor, right side last room." Reception said, Nandini nodded and walked there to see Manik shouting at the doctor.

"How dare you can be careless? You are fucking doctor you there to save life not leaving them to die. How she died?" Manik shouted on his face, his brother try to separate him but he didn't.

"Manik." Nandini called, Manik turned to her, she saw his eyes are red, she nodded no. He sighed and left doctor and moved back.

"Mr. Malhotra..her sudden death is shocking us too..But after checking her only we can say..please let's us do our work." Doctor said to Manik and Raj. Raj looked at manik and nodded yes to doctor.

Doctor went inside the ward for treatment. Nandini went near Manik who stood like statue.

"Manik calm down." Nandini rubbed his arms.

"How can I Nandini?" He shouted making her startled back, pari too woke up by his shout. "He bloody killed my mother...this hospital going to face the consequences." He shouted, and walked away leaving sad Nandini and tears pari behind.

Nandini can understand he is sad, he lost his mother, it's not easy for him.

"Papa bady." Pari said with tears.

"No no baby...papa is sad, he will come ok." Nandini said whipping her tears, pari made angry pout and hide into her neck.

"Bhabhi you sit, I will come with Bhai." Cabir said, Nandini looked at him who had tears.

"You please sit, you need consolation more then me." Nandini said making him sit on chair, he broken into tears.

"I can't believe bhabhi she left us...till yesterday she was..." Cabir cried, nandini held his hands.

"I know, i can understand stay strong. She won't be liking seeing you in tears." Nandini said, he nodded.

Pari looked at both and lean to Cabir, patted his hands, Cabir looked at her, "no cry cry." Pari said angrily, Cabir smiled a little.

"No crying cubby cheeks." Cabir said, holding her little hands, she smiled went into his arms, she was close to Abhi and Cabir while Manan marriage they gave her chocolate and meet Abir.

"She is gift bhabhi..no doubt why Bhai love her." Cabir said, making Nandini smile.

"She is gift in all life..Even mine." She replied. Both sat silent, Cabir playing with pari, who giggling.

Abhi and Dhruv was stood beside admiring them, but sadness was clear in their face.

Raj, Manik grandparents notice this, who easily this baby girl brought smile in all face.

After few hours, Manik came back and say beside Nandini but didn't say anything. Pari to in her angry didn't went to manik. She was in Abhi arms, talking with him and Dhruv.

"Mr. Malhotra family." All turned to see doctor standing.

Manik rush to him first, others followed, "What happened to her?"

"Mr. Malhotra, she died due to heartattack." Doctor said all shocked. Neyonika not the one get heartattack., She is diet one like Manik.

"Doctor there must be misunderstanding...." Cabir cried.

"How she died?like there must be mean to heartattack right." Manik asked seriously.

"That we don't know Mr. Malhotra." Doctor words made all angry.