_15_

Next part...do inline comments

__**__

"Raj I think this will be perfect for Nandini no....I think this.....yaar..please do all fast na..still decoration not done.." Neyonika shouting and running here and there.

"Neyonika..can you take little bit rest...from yesterday you been doing all." Shanthi said to her daughter in law who so excited for her son marriage.

"Ma....how I can?? My son marriage..which I was waiting for so long..I am can't control my excitement." Neyonika said like Baby. Shanthi smiled at her.

"Raj, happy to see all going well." Srikanth said.

"I know Papa, but I still thinking something bad going to happen. Ishita is not one who be silent this long." Raj said looking at his wife happy face.

"I hope all goes well.." Srikanth said walking to his room. Raj stood looking around.
_____

"You are beautiful." Meera aunty said, to Nandini who siting in bridal look but smile was not present in it.

Manik called Meera aunty and her daughter for Nandini as they only one close to her.

"Beta, smile a little." meera Aunty said.

"How can I Ma? Everything happened for their will no one asking my opinion." Nandini said with tears.

Meera aunty sighed, whip her tears, "If you don't want to marry him, then why are you still here?"

Nandini looked at her in confusion.

"You don't want means you might run away long back, what stopping you?." She said smiling, Nandini looked down that she don't have answers.

"Can I say? Your feelings have changed beta. When you said about your past to me, I can clearly say you didn't love." Nandini shocked because even manik said same.

"Beta love don't come out of helping, forcing, it should come from heart, your soul, heart all should say he is the one for you. Did you felt it any time?" Meera aunty said.

Nandini looked down, "just close your eyes and think, whom you love, who you wsnt to be with. Just imagine." Meera aunty said, Nandini closed her eyes, and thought about her heart says.

She saw someone standing back facing her, she smiled thinking it's her love, she run and hugged him. He turned which shocked her because it's Manik..not her love.

She opened her eyes in jerk and looked at Meera aunty, "Ma...Manik...the one I saw."

"I know, He is the one for you. The day i first saw him, I was so much care and love for you on his eyes. Nandu this world filled of many Evils, manipulating people, in that you should chose a one for you. And he is Manik. I hope you understand it and move on." She said and left kissing her forehead.

Nandini sat thinking about both words, "Ayyappa I don't know what to do now? Is this my life then I will go in a flow because, I know one thing that Manik won't hurt me. I think I trust him on that. But love??..i don't know." She looked down in tears.

"Didi...time up. Panditji called." Anjali said, she stood up turned to see, Manik mother and his babhi standing smiling at her.

"You are so beautiful beta." Neyonika said and try to touch her, but Nandini moved back, which made all frown except Neyonika who was hurt.

She smiled and nodded at Navya and Mutkhi to take Nandini down. Both took Nandini down taking all attention at her. She held her dress tightly feeling gaze on her. Actually no one was there much, only Malhotra's, Singhania and closed friends of Malhotra's who are in mafia(Nandini and Meera aunty don't know this). Nandini avoid looking at Ishita and Ranveer who stood near Malhotra's.