Chapter Two: Hogewurts

"Wow! It's good to see Hogewurts again!" Biper yelped. Biper indeed has been to Hogewurts before. She became a first year student at the age of 4. It was very rare for students to attend the school before the age of 11, but Biper wasn't normal. She was a genius! And the Lawyer of Things that Science Cannot Explain (Ministry of Magic, but copyrighted) caught that.

In her first year, Biper passed all the exams for first, second, third, and fourth year students. Professors predicted her second year may as well be her LAST year.

"And I'm a neanderthal! Just like my social studies teacher Javier Hernandez. She studied her short limbs and wide ribcage. "Good to see I'm not long like that old ugly ass dude cHarlie. I think he's an australopithecus thing"

But a few months ago, something so tragic happened. A boy named Brian has got into her head, and from then she has gained so many Briancells. She has asked Brian to get out of her head multiple times, but once a Brian is inside of you, it stays forever. "Brian! Please get out!" But Brian was too busy dancing inside of her lungs. "Oh well," She sighed. But Hogewurts! How much she had missed the school.

A part of her was sad this was her last year, but she was excited to start working at such a young age.

One day, Biper was going to the head master's office and tell him about the 'Brian problem'. Biper stepped inside the office, but no one was there. She began looking around, when she spotted something that caught her eye. It was a small hour class that was tied in a golden chain. It was a time turner! But it wasn't a normal one, it was a time turner that will get you into the future! Without thinking, Biper grabbed it and jumped out of the window. Thanks to Brian, she had earned enough brian cells to learn how to fly. Biper began flying out of the school grounds and back to her home when she saw someone in the ground. It was no other than Pansy Parkinson.

"I KNEW IT!! I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO CAUSE BIG TROUBLE ONE DAY!!! WAIT TILL PROFESSOR HERNANDEZ FINDS OUT!"

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT UP PARKINSON?"

"I WON'T STAY QUIET THIS TIME. I CAN'T SEE YOU WITH MY LOVE DRACO. I THINK I'LL HAVE TO KILL YOU BIPER YU!!!"

"I DON'T SIMP DRACO YOU IDIOT! I SIMP BRIAN-!"

But it was too late. Pansy Parkinson had whipped Biper's small ass brain with her short ass legs.

"BRIAN! DON'T GO OUT OF MY HEAD PLEASE!" Biper screamed. But Brian stayed with her, it was just her brain cells dancing out of her small hole in the middle of her forehead (disguised as a pimple).

However, brian cells were now useless. They always became powerful and useful to Biper because BRAIN cells were there as well. Now everything was hopeless. Biper felt tears running down her cheeks as she walked home, not being able to fly this time. 

It was almost midnight when she finally arrived, as her iconic mom asked if Hogewurts was burnt down or something. Biper explained what had happened, as she clenched the time turner in her hands. After she finished talking, Biper's iconic mom sighed and hugged her daughter. 

"Biper, let's go to the future- together. Only you and I, no idiotic Yuaden in the future... I promise."

"Yes, mother..."

But it turns out Yuaden had overheard.

 "WAHHHHHHHHHHH! MHMMM, I WANNA GO TOO! MMMMMHM!" 

Yuaden was a naughty boy who had no parents. He was currently the only braincell-les and briancell-les kid in the cave village.

Biper's iconic mom sighed again.

Perhaps, in the future they will be able to give new brain and brian cells to Yuaden. What do you think Biper?"

"Hm, maybe it is a good idea to bring Yuaden to the future. He could fix his rotten brain! He could also get a Brian!"

Yuaden cheered and came running towards Biper and her iconic mom. Biper took a deep breath, held hands with the two people next to her (not Yuaden, she held his one and only blue thing. We really don't know how they managed to make it in 500 BC. but..)She slowly turned her time turner thing until the year 2021.

A/N: This was a long chapter! Enjoy :))