Chapter Five: Love Potion Failure

At biper's mission to find the ingredients...

Biper had collected the milk (we don't really know how but she did), Yuaden's tooth, her own spit (she literally can produce it right now). Her next mission was to get Jim Slaid's blood. But biper was made for this.

Biper's plan to get Jim Slaid's blood.

Do something bad so you get called up to the principal.

Prepare a needle and poke him with it

Collect it in your water bottle (empty, of course)

But of course, the Yu family is very unfortunate with plans (like how yuaden's plan to get the curler was ruined by a fart).

Biper was walking in the hallway, when she saw Jim Slaid. Fuck my plan! Time to go get the blood now! So she went over to him and calmly asked: "Mr Slaid, may I get your blood?"

And to her surprise, he replied with "Of course," And so biper got the blood.

There was one more thing biper needed now: Yuaden's eyebrows. Luckily, she had science soon (Yuaden is in the same science class as biper).

In science, Biper went over to yuaden. She decided that she was going to cut it off with her scissors.

"Yuaden! Can I look at your eyebrows for a minute.." Biper nervously asked.

"Uh.. ok," Yuaden responded with a weird facial expression. "Biper, why are you bringing- OW!"

Biper has cut off some of Yuaden's eyebrows (still hairy though). She went to her seat and just ignored Yuaden for the rest of the day.

At the end of class, Yuaden went up to biper.

"Biper, those aren't-" Yuaden stopped talking. Biper had run away in fear he would kill her with his taser. "Oh well. Time to go ask Jayden Oh and Charlie for more eyebrows. What a shame most of the boys ran out of it,"

At Bipers secret cave

Mix the milk with the spit and stir for 1 minute. Biper stirred the mixture gently with a wooden spoon she had found in their new ICONIC house.

1 minute passed and she got another bowl and melted the tooth and mixed it with the blood. It soon turned into a pink substance. She popped it into the cauldron. "Now, the eyebrows," Biper sprinkled the eyebrows she had collected today. "Time to stir,"

The potion was complete, as for it was now a pale pink milky liquid with glitter. "Perfect" biper mumbled underneath her breath. "Now I can drink this-"

Her grand moment was interrupted by Yuaden. "Hey, what are you doing here?" He asked.

Biper blushed. Her face was turning red like a tomato. "Oh- I'm sorry..."

"I thought I told you that I'm engaged to a loaf of bread! Please fuck off-" But it was too late. Biper gulped the last drops of the potion down her throat.

"Do you love me now?" She asked with an evil grin. "Heheh" biper laughed as she went over and looked Yuaden in the eyes.

"Why would I- I'm not interested in people like you,"

And that was when biper realized that the potion didn't work.  

"Oh shit.. I think I did something wrong. Excuse me for a bit.."