chapter 1:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Ghost: price. Do we have a pulse?

Price: he can make it

Roach: what's that noise?

Chopper crashed through the wall but a person in cloaked stopped it with her hand & kicked the chopper before it ever goes through the building Person pulled out sword deflecting bullets.

Price: mythra prya get out there & kill those bloody soldiers

(Theme starts playing)

Mythra & pyra removed there hooded ponchos revealing themselves.

They both jumped out of the building

Ghost: well be right behind you

Mythra: ok💗

Mythra used sacred arrow to shoot the choppers out of the sky. Pyra threw her sword at the enemy soldier stabbed him pulled it out crouch & spun slicing 5 of them making sure not to set everything on fire.

(5:41 - 5:44 only)

Mythra moved fast killing enemy soldiers with ease. Back to the building the door burst open ghost killed the opposing two soldiers with ease.

Roach firing his sub machine gun. Russian landed on his back pyra came down smashing his head.

Price: we have a unmanned vehicle right that way.

Yuri: pyra can't you use your fire clear a path

Pyra: no there's people in the over there, your planet's cars piled up in that street are fuel powered😅😑 * caught the bullet she flicked it back at the sniper *

Yuri: dammit copy that

Mythra: come on guys.

Theme ends timeskip:

Yuri got on the controls on the UGV

Mythra & pyra supporting it while the legendary operators running behind them.

Pyra: primitive planet but their weaponry can put imperials of alrest to shame

Mythra: what's not to like. We had used their guns, who doesn't like the AA12

Pyra: if only .... Eh nevermind

They cleared the path until they got to the chopper. Ghost & price helped soap in until a drone strike came. Mythra shooting lazers at it from her sword.

Price: YURI GET OUTTA THERE

Roach: RUN FOOL RUN

Yuri ran to the chopper avoiding getting hit but ground collapsed & fell. But mythra caught him in mid & teleported fast now sitting on the chopper.

Yuri: thanks mythra

Mythra: your welcome * gives her sword to ghost he gave his ar to her. * so where are we going captain?

Price: Africa

What you think about this?

Making blades OP

Going to work later