chapter 6:

Don't own anything

1 more chapter left

Author pov:

Metal 0 - 1 team lead by sandman the other 3 are grinch, truck, & mccoy. Derek " frost " Westbrook was injured back in Germany so he won't be there with his squad.

American 4 man squad soldiers finally met blade of the aegis who revived ghost & roach. Sandman is sworn not to tell the world about there existence much to mythra & pyra's appreciation.

There's one catch. Overlord is metal team's American command base & disavowed 141. Providing mission assignments they go.

Two blades got tensed as overlord noticed something.

Overlord: " overlord - metal 0 - 1. We picked up two unidentified heat signatures with you & 141. There readings are off the charts. Who are They? "

Ghost muttered: fuck

Mythra: can i have the mic. No sense hiding us

Sandman gives Her the mic. Mythra & pyra introduced to themselves to the higher ups. Overlord remembers them before because of general shephard's betrayal these two cleared 141 as not wanted.

Overlord: " we are very grateful for you help. Lets see this through to the end. Sandman will send the predator to you. All units marked blade of the aegis mythra & pyra as friendlies "

Pyra: wow

Roach: told yeah

Timeskip:

They got to the underground killing the escaping soldiers down to where the russian president ghost getting headshot kills mythra using photon edge.

Roach pyra got the president's daughter out. Then the president ghost used lighting buster killing every soldier. As metal team & disavowed 141 got in the chopper.

Metal team survived they thanked blade of the aegises for whats next is killing makerov.

Team metal survives

Frost will return.

Yeah i'm half up because i took my night medication but accidently took my Morning medication so i am half up.

Enjoy

Later