CHAPTER FIVE: GARTHIANS

CHAPTER 5: Garthians

"SO WAIT, You mean you just accidentally got here? How?" naguguluhan nitong tanong.

"It's a long story. But to make it short, Because of my curiosity, I planned to sneak out to travel inside the great pyramid but yet I slipped. And I get lost. Then boom! I just got here" sabi ko.

"Wow. But wait, Pyramid?" I nod at him. "So Pyramids are real too" bigla siyang tumayo at may kinuha siya sa isang floating cabinet. Isang tablet ito. "Look at this" sabi nito nung makaupo siya sa tabi ko. May pinindot siya sa tablet at may biglang image sa hologram na lumabas. Tinignan ko ito ng maigi. Teka, Egypt to ahh. At View ng Pyramids ang nakikita sa hologram.

"Pyramids" sambit ko.

"Yes, You're right. These are Pyramids. And did you know that in the Theory of the humans, The Pyramids are just a graveyard of kings and queens?" sabi nito. Ako ba kinukwentuhan niya? Di ba niya alam na tao ako at alam na alam ko yang sinasabi niya? -.-

"I know" bored kong sabi.

"You know? So it's true? Wow! And this, Look at this" may pinindot na naman siya at lumabas naman sa hologram ang Taj Mahal. "Is this a grave too?" tanong niya.

"Yes. And we call that as Taj Mahal" sagot ko rito.

"Wow. Then why does your world called as The Late Civilization If you got this kind of amazing Graves? Did you know that our graves here are found up in the air?" nanlaki naman ang mga mata ko sa sinabi niya. Ang mga puntod daw sa kanila ay makikita sa itaas? Inililibing nila ang mga mahal nila sa buhay sa taas?! Daebak!

"Wow! Really?! How's that possible?!" mangha kong tanong.

"What? That's normal here" kunot noo nitong sabi.

"Wah! Daebak!" mangha kong sabi. "Did you know that everything I've saw here in agartha are way too advance in our world? Like flying car, Robots, Flying unknown-like space ship, Crystal house and, Waaaa crystal city! It's like I am in a Wonderland or some kind of Enchanted City Or in the future!"

"Why? What does your world look like?"

"Well, some of our houses are made of sements, Woods and some kind of tiles. Then here, Your houses are made of crystals! Did you know that crystals are very luxurious and rare? Then our city is way cheaper than yours. Then argh! I really can't explain!" frustrated kong sabi.

"So that explained why your world called as late Civilization. But As what I've learn from the Theory Of the Humans, Your world are so cool. Houses are made of woods. Did you know that it's very rare for us to have things that was made of woods? Woods here are very important for us. And you have to have an approval to the Empire Of the Magister to cut trees to have woods. And that is so hard. Having an approval from the magister is very hard. You should have better reasons for you to cut trees" mahaba nitong litanya. Napa-wow nalang ako. Grabe, well-Disciplined talaga sila dito. Kung ganyan din sana ang sa mundo ko ay gaganda sana ang systema dun. Kasi diba, Putol lang nang putol kaya nasisira na ang mother Earth.

"Wow, But wait, You've mentioned about this Magister-thingy. What's Magister?" tanong ko rito.

"The Magister is the Ruler of the whole Agartha. His rank is higher than the Queen and King" sabi nito.

"Awh, Like president?" tanong ko. Napakunot naman ang noo nito. Awh, Maybe he has no idea what President is. Maya maya'y nagsalita na naman siya.

"Wait, Does you humans have Namous?" tanong nito.

"Huh? What's a namous?" taka kong tanong.