CHAPTER EIGHT: CRYSTALIA

Chapter 8: Crystalia

IGINALA ko ang aking tingin sa kabuoan ng city. Ang ganda talaga ng crystal city na ito. Ngayon ko pa lamang napagmasdan ng matagalan kasi kahapon ay di ko ganuon napagmasdan dahil sa takot sa mga Garthians na inakala kong mga Avatars or Engkanto.

"Welcome to Crystalia! The City Of Crystals!" masayang sabi ni Galilee.

I return my gaze at the whole city and mesmerise by its beauty.

I know that my  eyes is now twinkling with amazement. The buildings are literally made up of crystals. The rays of the sun refected the crystal buildings that made the whole city bright and beautiful.

The flying objects are just too amazing to look at. It's like I'm in the future. I didn't even mention about the robots yet. The amazing robots are all over the city. Walking, Driving, working, and accompanying other Garthians.

The futuristic ambiance of this city with a touch of fantastic crystals was just so astounding.

This place is beyond astonish. And I still can't believe that me, myself is a witness of it.

"So, Alalilo. This is just the beginning. We are going on a Adventure! Eee~" excited na tili ni Galilee. That made me back to reality.

Geeze, I was just hypnotised by the beauty of this Place! And Galilee just snap me back to reality!

I just smiled at her. Siguro kung nandito si Allyson, ay magkakasundo sila. Their attitude is just too similar. It's like Galilee is Allyson's long lost twin sister.

"What are you talking about, Galilee? Adventure?" kunot noong tanong naman ni Hummu. "We are just giving her a tour. Not an adventure. What are we going to do, Go in a journey to the whole Saldap?" sarkastikong pahayag ni Hummu.

Imbes na mapikon si Galilee ay bigla itong tumili.

"Eee~ That's a very nice idea!"

"What?!" nanlalaking matang sabi ni Hummu na para bang hindi kapani-paniwala ang sinabi ni Galilee.

"What? That's great! Instead of just giving Alalilo a tour to the Crystalia, Why not we give her a tour in the whole Agartha instead or even whole Saldap!" She enthusiastically said.

Napatampal naman si Hummu sa kaniyang mukha dahil sa sinabi ni Galilee.

"That's impossible!" he exclaimed.

"And why is that?" parang nanghahamong sabi ni Galilee.

"We can't let her!"

"And why can't we?" taas kilay nitong tanong.

"Because she's a human. She's being chased by the auctors. And we are not even sure yet that she's harmless. And, We don't know her that much to trust her!"

Napabuntong hininga naman ako sa sinabi ni Hummu. He still doesn't trust me. Mukha ba akong  mapanganib? Sa ganda kong ito? Ehh sa mundo ko nga ay ang raming gusto akong makasama. Duhh.

"Here we go again with your trust issue, Hummu. Why are you so mean to her? She's adorable." sabi ni Galilee sabay kurot sa pisngi ko. "And besides, noone would know that she's a human unless you tell them." dagdag pa nito.

"No. We really can't. Xanata.."

Agad naman kaming napabaling sa kanina pang tahimik na si Xanata. Kung hindi nga tinawag ni Hummu ay tuluyan ko ng makakalimutang nandito pala siya.