Chapter 2 ~ Testing The Jacket

When Wanda woke up the next morning, she woke up alone in her bed. The left side of the bed was empty of her partner's form. Looking over her shoulder, Wanda read 7:33 am off her alarm clock display. It was almost time for herself to rise for the day's training session, but Y/N never got to the labs until around 8:30 am. Wanda was about to call out to JARVIS, when the AI spoke himself.

"Good Morning, Ms Maximoff. Today you have your training session with Mr Rogers & Ms Romanoff. Mx Y/L/N also left a message at 7:05 am saying 'Morning Wanda, woke up early so I'm going straight to the labs. Hope training goes well, Bucky said that Steve said they wanted you in B today, so good luck. Love Y/N.' Would you like me to send them a reply?"

"No thanks JARVIS, I'll do it myself." Wanda said, swinging her legs over the side of the bed and picking up her phone.

"B. Training Room B. Why'd have to be that one? Natasha is so gonna kick my ass this morning." Wanda thought despairingly as she booted up her phone and shot a quick text to her partner.

Wanda: Training Room B?

Y/N: Yeah? Didn't they tell you?

Y/N: Also no happy 'good morning Y/N' text?

Wanda: Fine. Good morning Y/N/N. Hope you slept well. X

Y/N: Morning Wanda. : ) xx

Y/N: I did actually reckon the day off did me good

Wanda: and no they didn't tell me.

Y/N: If it was supposed to be a secret, don't let Nat kill me

Wanda: I don't know she might kill me today anyway

Y/N: I asked Peter and he's just as scared of her

Y/N: Looks like I'm on my own

Wanda: I'll remember you

Y/N: : (

Wanda smiled at her partner's response as she walked out of the room and across to her kitchen. Placing a cup under the coffee machine and switching it on, Wanda typed a text back to Y/N.

Wanda: How did James know?

Y/N: Steve told him and he thought I should know too

Y/N: To warn you

Wanda: Great. Now I can't wait

Y/N: I'll remember you Wanda

Wanda snorted out loud, before sending a reply back. She supposed today wouldn't be all bad, after all, she would be able to finally test her present properly and she could always get Steve in trouble with Natasha for letting the training schedule get back to her.

~~~~~

Just as Natasha finished setting up, Wanda walked into the dreaded Training Room B. It was the training room meant for training in real-world scenarios, simulating past and probable missions. That's why Wanda hated it so much. It meant she'd be pushed to right her limits, and spend the next day regretting it. In hindsight it was likely why she was given the previous day, off, to relax. She stopped walking towards Natasha when the spy looked up at her confused.

"How did you know where to come? And to dress in uniform?"

"Lucky guess?"

"No. Only Steve and I knew about these plans. And I-" At that moment Steve walked in, dressed in his American Best.