- 33 -

Peter, Brandon, and Sasha started walking back towards us as the four of us were talking. "I hate to be the bearer of big news, but I need to get home soon. Gotta go check on the gram." Sasha said, making Caroline and I nod our head.  

"Instagram?" Brandon asked, making us look at him with a dumb expression. "What?" He said looking almost offended as we shook our heads, turning away from him. 

"That's alright. We can drop you off on our way." Lia said. 

"On our way to where?" I asked. 

"Your house." Brandon replied looking up at me, "Is that okay with you?" Lia added for him.

I'm not sure when my house became the hang out spot for our friend group, but I never complained. "Sure that sounds good. Everyone else down?" I asked looking at everyone. Everyone nodded their heads as we walked out of the ice cream parlor. 

We as walked to the car, I felt my phone buzz from my pocket. I decided to ignore it until I felt it again. I sighed, trying to prepare myself for something bad as I looked around to see Caroline hopping into the backseat with Sasha. I pull out my phone and look down at the screen in front of me. 

Mom - Long day at work :( Not gonna be able to make it home tonight for dinner. Sorry sweetheart, money's in my wallet where it always is. Get something for you, Brandon, and if you want someone else to stay. Just be at school on time! Love you and stay safe. 

I sigh, releasing stress and fright with the breath. "Gweny?" I look up and see peter standing in front of me. I turn my head and see everyone else in the car, looking at me concerned. "Hey, are you okay?" Peter says, addressing me again. This time, he reached his arm out for me. A gesture so small, yet so caring to me. 

"I'm fine." I said in a whisper. I looked away from his eyes. Actually, I was looking at anything but his eyes. 

"Right." He said dragging it out a bit. "Let's drop you and Brandon off and we can all hang out some other time." He said, lightly grabbing my wrist, trying to direct me to the car. 

"No." I stated, "I want you to come over." I said, finally looking up at him. His lips formed into a soft smirk as I did so. I could feel my eyebrows curling in confusion. Before I could ask what the hell is was smirking at, he moved forward pulling me closer by my waist, and placing a rough kiss on my lips. For a moment, I didn't react, shocked and confused. Soon, however, I melted into his touch, pressing my body closer to his. He lightly groaned, reaching his hand behind my head and deepening the kiss by holding the back of my neck. 

I heard a shout from behind me, making me come back to reality. I pulled my lips away from Peter's, but still keeping my body close to his. I wasn't fully ready to let this moment go. I turned my head around, and saw Brandon sticking his head out of the car with a wide grin of his face. "You get it, you guys!" He screamed making my cheeks flush. From the backseat, I could see the girls grinning as well, and Dylan laughing at Brandon. 

"Oh my god, that's so embarrassing, Pete." I said, leaning forwards into his chest. I could feel the vibration of his laugh as I felt my cheeks getting redder and redder by the second. 

"No it's not." He said, making me pull away from him.

"How? They just saw us make out!" I yelled, bringing my hand to my forehead rubbing it.  

Peter bent down and leaned forward, his face just in front of mine. I could feel his breath as his lips formed into a smirk once again. 

"I got no shame."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

With my hand intertwined with Peter's, we all made our way to Sasha's house. We decided we would order pizza and have a movie night when we got back to mine. "I think I'm gonna go back tomorrow." Dylan said referring to school, making me whip my head around towards him.