||dance back from the grave||

Season 1 Episode 12

NARRATOR POV

After the death of Davina Clarie some old witches have been coming. Sabine isn't Sabine it's Celeste.

"I remember this cemetery,Hasn't change a bit."Genevieve said to them.

"I've been coming here over a century,Wearing one face or another."Celeste said. She lights up a stick and blows it while the words go away from the grave.

FLASHBACK

"Clarie summerlin, Will you come on?!" Genevieve told Clarie they go on.

"We're gonna miss everything."She tells her they hear people cheering and whistling.

"Told you every witch in the quarter is here, Come to see the great Papa Tunde."Genevieve tells her friend.

Papa Tunde came in with an yellow whitish snack with his twins he claps while everything stops.

"Witches of the French Quarter , Thank you got your welcome. It is good to be among people of the faith I, too, practice ancestral magic,Honoring those who walked the path before us from them we draw strength and you will need strength for a great darkness is coming. Is coming your forefathers left you is now overrun by pirates,beasts,and vampires and especially the Atonal Werewolves"Papa Tunde says. He gets his snack and throws it in the fire.

"I practice other magic, As well Sacrificial Magic. Channeling power from lives of my offerings,I use this strength to vanquish my enemies,And I will punish your enmities for their greed. In return , you will accept my family into your coven and me as your leader"Papa Tunde said.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Used to run things down here for Marcel. Thought you'd like to see what I found before Klaus did."Thierry says

"Not a day out of the garden,and you're already proving yourself useful."Rebekah says to him.

"We made a deal."

"What kind of deal?"Ophelia asked him. "If I screwed things up for Rebekah Brother,I'm all for it though, to be honest, this makes my skin crawl."Thierry says. We saw magic but I never seen nothing like this.

"I've never seen nothing like this? What is it?"I asked them. "I have, long time ago. Somebody is copy catting a very dangerous witch. They draw their power from sacrifice. I just don't understand why someone would leave it here for us to find.."Rebekah says.

"Unless they wanted it to be found."Ophelia said.

"Mademosislle Mikaelson and an atonal werewolves a pregnant one."Papa Tunde says.

"That's not possible."Rebekah says. "Who the hell are you?!"

"Sure, it is, Chere, it's magic my name is Papa Tunde."Papa Tunde says to Ophelia and Rebekah.

"Ophelia run!"Rebekah yells and vamps speed to him. He does magic on her. Ophelia runs.

Ophelia ran away till She saw Papa Tunde right towards her.

"You think you can escape me?Atonal werewolf"He asked me she grabbed a stick. He chokes her and knocks her out.

Ophelia was pretending to be knocked out as she see Papa Tunde get the snake and Ophelia blood inside all over her body.

"It is done. The power of the original sister flows through me."Papa Tunde said.

"And will that be enough to make Klaus suffer?I forgot to tell you that Ophelia is atonal werewolf."Celeste tells him.

"I will hurt Klaus Mikaelson as he hurts me. When I am done, He will wish he could die. The atonal werewolf must die."Papa Tunde says.

+

Elijah tries to call Rebekah and Ophelia but no answer.

"Rebekah is not answering her calls. Ophelia is probably in danger."Elijah tells Hayley.

"You worried about whoever killed those daywalker's still be being out there?"Hayley questioned him.

"Thierry, is it?"

"That's right."

"My sister and Ophelia is rather fond of you. Would you care to explain? You sudden magnetism?"Elijah asked him as he went towards him.

"I don't what you're"He says as Elijah vamps speed and chokes him.

"You can either tell me what you know or I can distribute tiny pieces of you throughout the quarter , Ophelia is pregnant with my brother children and those babies should not die."Elijah says still choking him.

"They asked me to keep an eye out on witch stuff. I found something and I showed her,Three of us we're jumped by some guy he desiccated her with his touch and he needed Ophelia blood for the spell."Thierry says trying to breathe.

"Like a coward, You left them and Ophelia is pregnant what if she's dead the spell has be done and you have to kill the atonal werewolf."Elijah looks down. "Wait what?! She's not gonna die isn't she?!"

"What was I supposed to do?, Fight some warlock that took out an original? And an Atonal Werewolf?"Thierry said dramatically.

"Where was this, exactly?"Hayley questions him.

"The focus warehouse 57. I was just doing what they asked. You cannot tell Klaus about this. He will kill me if he finds out I let his the mother of his kids in danger."Thierry said to Elijah and Hayley.

Elijah throws across the room.

"I shall take that into consideration."Elijah says and smiles.

"I'm coming with you."Hayley tells him and Elijah stops.

"No, Stay here. Compound is safe."Elijah says to her. "Ophelia and Rebekah are in trouble I'm going."

Hayley says trying to go and Elijah grabs her.

"Do not leave my sight. Understand?"Elijah tells her nicely and she nods yes.

+

Elijah and Hayley are there. Ophelia was there in floor hurt.

"Rebekah and Ophelia."Elijah tries to get in where Rebekah was.

"Ophelia is still breathing pick her up Hayley."Elijah asks her nicely. "I'll try."

Hayley takes Ophelia to the car trying to hide her. She goes back over there.

"What's happening?!"Hayley says him. "Some kind of boundary spell someone channeling her and Ophelia."Elijah says.

Ophelia POV

I woken and I was already healed I was in a car it was Elijah's.

"Hello?!"I shouted Elijah and Hayley came inside we we're talking about how Papa Tunde is back.

+