Planning

You sighed as you ate your breakfast. Today was a day off, a day off from training, cleaning, everything. It was nice, however, it was painfully boring.

You were on the table you would normally sit at. In front of you sat Jean, next to him was Sasha and Conny. Sitting next to you sat, Mikasa and Armin at the end, Eren was left to clean the boys cabin.
You sighed again looking back at your food. Jean noticed this. "Damn Y/n, yesterday you were just moaning about how much training was too much and now your moaning about the day off we have, what else are you gonna moan at." he had a smug smirk on his face thinking he did something. You had a frown plastered on yours, you noticed his bowl was empty, he was still staring at you with that smug look, his head resting on top of his hand, his elbow against the table. His other arm was close to his chest as it laid resting on top of the table. "Maybe I'll start moaning in your mouth, that is if you could." Everyone looked around to see who made the comment.
Getting up, you took this opportunity to place your tray of unfinished food on top of Jeans, his face flushed at the comment that you made, he was frozen in place. The people on your table also did the same, placing or sliding their tray to Jean.

Now outside, with everyone that was on your table, Jean was still frozen and you could see him through the window from where you were.

Walking behind the tree you were leaning up against, you slid down and turned to your side watching everyone else. Armin had a book he would keep on him at all times, would also read it at any time of the day. Mikasa would read a bit over Armins shoulder but would get bored and sit up straight also turning her head to the grass where she would twerl it around her fingers.
Sasha and Conny were gossiping and laughing. You guessed it would be about what you had said to Jean.

Eren noticed you all were outside and started walking to you all. "Where's horseface?" Eren asked, looking around, still standing. "Probably still frozen at what Y/n said to him and oh boy was that funny!" Connie replied, laughing afterwards also making Sasha laugh. You were all smiling and holding back laughs, their laughs conbined together was the funniest thing ever. "What did they say?" Eren questioned, sitting in the middle of Mikasa and Armin. Mikasa gave Eren a piece of bread and he nodded as a thank you. He knew he wasn't gonna have the answer because they started laughing harder because of each others laughs.
Your eyes were closed 'Was it really that funny..?' you thought. "It's none of your business, you suicidal manic!" Jean said, appearing out of nowhere. He sat down leaning against the tree, facing the others, if he had turned his head to the side he would have seen you 'sleeping' and then would have flustered up again. Though he didn't.

It was now almost lunch and you were in the girls room. Only you, Sasha and Mikasa were in the room, the other girls were somewhere else. You had the top bunk with Sasha below you, Mikasa had her own bunk bed, having access to the top and bottom bunk. Her bunk bed partner had given up on training and is now picking and planting food.

Getting off your bed you walked over to the door, Mikasa and Sasha following, you opened the door and went to walk out but was met with a sturdy chest. Sasha bumped into you, you had got your balance back and was sturdy, she stumbled back, luckily Mikasa was behind her to catch her. You walked past the person already knowing who it was. You kept walking untill you got to the Mess Hall.

You and Jean had always been insulting each other and walking away when the other was talking. Don't ask how it started but it wasn't anything new.

You got your tray of food and sat down in the place you were in this morning for breakfast, the other following behind. Jean was in front of you again, you could see what he was trying to do, however, before he could say anything Sasha had spoke up. "Should we do the pocky game tonight or spin the bottle OR! or...or.. 7 minutes in heaven!" She crossed her arms and nodded at the statements that she suggested to do tonight. Conny also spoke up. "Voting! Put a line in the box of what one you want to do tonight. Me and Sasha will convince the higher ups into letting us to do it tonight!" he placed a scrunched up piece of paper, also crossing his arms and nodding. They had planned this. You shook your head but were also intrigued as to how they would let the higher ups agree to this.

Just before dinner you marked the one you wanted to do. You chose '7 minutes in heaven'. You chose 7 minutes in heaven because the others seemed boring not because you wanted to get down someone elses throat....
Okay maybe just a bit.

It was now dinner, you were late due to the girls leaving you to clean. "Didn't think you were coming." Jean said, staring into your eyes as you sat down. "And I never thought you'd look at me that way." you replied back with a small smirk on your face, he also smirked still looking at you.

Two people ran up to your table panting. Once they caught some of their breath they screamed; "We can do it!!" Noticing it was only Sasha and Conny, you relaxed. "Though, we have to clean everything after and two days from now!" They exclaimed annoyed but happy. "What time?" you asked not looking up from your food. "What? Got a bedtime?" Jean asked, you glared at him and he chuckled. "What about 8?" Sasha replied to your question, finally catching her breath. We all agree and got to our room.

Some people didn't want to go. You thought it was because they didn't want to be down someone elses throat or get caught doing so or getting told off or getting told to run till sun set.
Sasha's bring a lot of food to share out. You had a blanket around you waiting for the other girls to finish, mostly Sasha. Sasha whined lifting her head up to look at you, she couldn't fit all of the food in her bag. Sighing and getting off the top dunk, you helped her get everything into her bag. She had a lot of food. She hugged you as a thank you. You were still thinking where she had hid those snacks and not get them caught.

Walking out the door and to the meeting place that you would be doing it at.
When you got there, the boys were in a circle. They insisted that it had to be boy, girl to make things 'spicier'. Eren went first and it landed on Ymir. It was quiet...
After a few weired and spicy spins it was your turn. Moving the blanket away for one arm to reach out and spin the bottle. A few seconds passed before it stopped.

Word count: 1,249