Jean

Looking up to see Jean smirking at you. It had landed on him. He stood up and walked over to you, giving out his hand for you to take. You took it and stood up.
Walking over to the closet, hands still intertwined, Conny opened the door and you both walk in. "Only 7 minutes!" He exclaimed, winking at Jean, before closing the door. Your hand never left his. "Gonna keep your hand wrapped around mine?" He asked in a teasing tone. "O-oh.., I-" You went to let go of his hand, however, before you could let go or finish your sentence, you were pinned against the wall.
The hand that was intertwined with his was now above your head. His free hand was now on your waist, your hand gribbed his upper arm. He leaned in close enough to kiss you but stopped, it seemed like he wanted you to do it, once you kissed him that's when he knew it was alright to kiss you back and also be up for what he's gonna do.
After a while of kissing he wanted to deepen the kiss, licking your lower lip for access to inside your mouth, you declined seeing what he would do.
He tightened the hand that was intertwined, while he kept kissing you. He then moved one his legs in between yours. His hand that was on your waist moved to your ass, squishing it, he smirked into the kiss as you gasped, also shoving his tongue into your mouth as you did so. The hand that was on your ass moved  to underneath your thigh, moving it up and around his waist as you both fought for dominance, obviously, he won.
He started to move his leg, the one in between yours, side to side. You started whimpering and moaning in his mouth, he smirked against your lips.
Suddenly the door swung open. "Damn..., now go to your placing. We gotta get another game going." Conny said moving to the side and walking back to the circle. You both walked out. "You moaned in my mouth just like what you said you'll start doing." Jean whispered into your ear while passing you. You stood there flushed before going to your place on the floor, Jean smirking as you did so.

Word count: 389