Eren

Sorry that it took so long.
Ik that it's s4 Eren there on the pic thing, I couldn't be bothered to download the s1-3 Eren.

Looking up from the bottle, you locked eyes with Eren. Conny clapped his hands to quiet everyone and walked over to the closet, you and Eren following behind. Eren walked in first, going up against the wall that was facing the door, you went to one of the sides and also leaning against the wall.
"7 minutes!" Conny had said before slamming the door shut. It was quiet for a moment, only being able to hear each others faint breathing.
You heard shuffles as it stopped in front of you before getting completely pinned against the wall. You let out a little 'mep'. Two hands on either side of your head. Eren moved one hand to your waist and put his forearm on the wall with his other hand, getting close to your face. He leaned down to your ear saying; "We don't have to do anything if you don't want to." His voice was calm but quiet. It went quiet.
You liked Eren and this might be the only time you could do anything. "I'm fine with it.." You mumbled. He smirked before leaving your ear and pressing his lips onto yours. They were soft. Both of his hand were now on your waist as he pushed up against you, one of his legs were now in between yours. Your hands wondered to his chest. Lips moving against each others, he licked your bottom lip wanting entry to explore inside your mouth. You grinned as you denied his entry, wanting to see what he would do.
His hands glided up to your breasts, going past them as he grabbed your wrists, pushing them up and pinning them above your head. He broke the kiss and attacked your neck, trying to find your sweet spot. You gasp at the sudden movement. He started to move his leg, that was in between yours, swaying it side to side. Trying to hold back your moans and whispers. A moan escaped your lips as he found your sweet spot. He smerked as he attacked your sweet spot, his leg still moving side to side. He bit down on your sweet spot, you gasp at the sudden tension. He took this opportunity to kiss you and slide his tongue in your mouth, exploring.

Suddenly the door swung open, he broke the kiss and looked back in surprise. "Damn." Jean had said standing in the door way. "Okay, OKAY, brake it up, brake it up and go sit back in your places!" Conny said walking into the closet, pulling Eren off you, holding Eren by his collar of his shirt and letting you out first.
You sat at your place on the floor, wrapped your blanket around you again, looking over at Eren seeing him smirking at you. "Uhh, Y/n, what's that on your neck?"
Shit.

Word count: 501