Ymir

It had landed on Ymir. You and Ymir weren't very friendly with one another. The tension rose between you both as you stared at each other. "Stop staring at get in the fucking closet." Conny had said as he stood by the open closet door. You both walked in, leaning against the wall. "7 minutes." you had heard before the door shut closed. It was quiet, you couldn't see her as the darkness had engulfed her. In a split of a second you were pinned against the wall, hands above your head, your head was forced up by Ymirs other free hand. You tried to escape by wiggling but Ymir put the hand that was on your face onto your hip, pushing it against the wall, as she put one of her legs in between yours. "Thought you'd be easier to handle." she said staring into your eyes. She suddenly sashed her lips against yours, you gasp and she takes it to put her tongue in your mouth. She pulled away, stepping back a bit, leaving you surprise and gasping for air. Suddenly the door swung open. You both walk to your places on the floor. Before you got to get to your space, you felt a hand on your butt. "Damn." Ymir had said walking past you to her place on the floor, your face flushed, you walked over to your spot.

You looked over at Ymir as she was already looking at you, she put them at eye level, with a smirk on her face, she scrunched them just a bit. You understood what she was after and flushed even more, covering your hands in your hands.

For anyone that didn't she wants to feel your ass, and probably your tits, again.