Can it be you?

Skies.

Skies are so beautiful. They hold everything under them, keep them in their place. It is so beautiful it makes me wanna cry.

Yes, I am Sakura Haruno.

And it feels like, I am a part of the skies.

Because in front of me, is a sun.

-------×---------

"Hi pink haired girl, can you not talk?" Naruto asked with sheer curiousity, not a hint of rudeness in his voice. Sakura was unfamiliar to it.

She was unfamiliar to the warmth of a stranger, to the kindness of a human. And because she was unfamiliar to it, she understood it like no other.

"I-I am Sakura Haruno."

At this point, the person's eyes would widen and they would run from her. She braced herself from the same reaction from this young boy, but-

"Hi Sakura! You are totally covered in dirt and grime from head to toe. My dad tells to always care for others, so please come with me!"

And before she could object, she found herself being dragged by the arm.

Physical touch was unfamiliar to her, who only knew cold for as far as her memory went. She ran along with Naruto, her weak and hungry body only allowing her to run at a certain speed.

"We are here, Sakura chan!"

It was a big house. A big, warm house. Sakura had saw many of these, but being inside one was a foreign experience.

-×-

'DIE YOU UGLY COCKROACH!"

Well... Hearing screams was not a foreign experience. Only this time, it was not aimed towards me.

'Mom!' Naruto groaned. 'Cut it out!'

'Naruto! It's a cockroach!'

'WHAT?'

If having one sun in front of you is overwhelming, try having two. They kept screaming at a poor cockroach, who was evidently scared out of its wits, until a man came in.

'Please! I am trying to sleep here!' He groaned.

I looked at the man.

And.

I immediately fell to my knees.

'Huh, who's this little girl?' The red haired lady pointed at me. While the Hokage widened his eyes.

He fell to knees, imitating my position.

'S-Sakura?'

----

Hi guys, Author chan here.

I am sorry for not updating for a while. I will try to update regularly for the coming days.

 I will try to update regularly for the coming days