16

»«

»«

Y/n was waiting for jungkook while taking a sip of hot latté while eating her strawberries and apple, looking at the sunrise view that her apartment has, a door suddenly knocked and y/n instantly go there, and opened the brown door.

As she opened the door, she saw a man with an undone polo and with a black pants "Oh baby, you're here" She said with a warm smile, "Stop teasing me" He lick his lips, looking at her clothes, "But still, damn you look beautiful in that tight dress" He said grabbing her waist.

"Thank you, i take that as a compliment" She said touching his chest, his chest was exposed..Making her turn on, "Where's all of your things?", "It's there on the living room, come in" She said opening the door widely for him.

"So.. Shall we go? Did you check Everything?" She nod, "Yes jungkook" He grab the suitcase, y/n carried her black bag, "Shall we?", "Of course" She go on first and jungkook closed the door lock.

They both go down the ground floor, as they go out of the hotel, people look at them with a surprising expression.."Who is she? Why the fuck is she with my man?", "He said that girl is his secretary, then why is he in her hotel?", "Look at her tight dress, she must've be a slut".

Y/n didn't care at the hate at all, jungkook heard it too.. They went inside the black car, "Please take us to incheon airport" He said to his own driver, "Sure well, Mr.Jeon" He said as he drove off, jungkook look at y/n "Are you okay? I heard the gossips to-" She kiss his lips to shut him up, "I'm okay, I don't care about them at all".

"That's my girl" He said curving a smile on the corner of his lips, silence went between them..It was quite of awkward, they don't know what to talk about to, instead..Y/n and jungkook just scroll through their phones, "Y/n, let's take a photo" He said grabbing her waist, y/n's gaze suddenly turn to the camera and smiled.

"What for?" She tilt her head, "Nothing, just why not?" He said putting down his phone, "That's our first photo together, isn't it?" He nod, "And, we're here.. I'm gonna wear a mask" He quickly grab the white kf94 mask..He go out and y/n said "Thank you" to the driver.

Some guards went to them and help them with the suitcases, jungkook run his hands on y/n's soft and slender hands, as they both hold their hands, he carressed her hands with his thumb, which in a weird way make y/n feel safe.