OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD- S2 idk

376 words

Clementine Shivered in the freezing cold, as the snow flurries flew down to the ground. The gunshot Arvo had given her had definitely taken a toll on her. As her footsteps became uneven she knew that this was it, she was going to die here in the freezing cold. She saw smoke from over a hill. she used all of the energy she had left to traverse it. She saw a huge wall and her eyes lit up "I might not die." midway through she fell on her own feet. "Dammit." her eyes started to feel heavy she tried to keep going but to no avail. she let herself drift off. she heard a faint chorus that she didn't know the origin of. She struggled to open her eyes but when she did She saw an almost angelic light seeping through the clouds. she moved her arm to cover her eyes from the mystery light. the chorus was soft but got louder as time went on. she couldn't really hear what they were saying. she saw a figure emerge from the clouds feet first as the light intensified. now she could hear the chorus slightly. "our God is an awesome god he reined from heaven above with wisdom power and love, our God is an awesome god. it was faint but audible. The man descended further as the chorus got louder. The face of the man was now revealed, he had an eye patch and a beautiful greying beard. "Kenny?" she says while standing up she felt a strange surge of energy. Kenny looked down at Clementine with a smile on his face. The chorus suddenly became deafening. "OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD HE REINED FROM HEAVEN ABOVE WITH WISDOM POWER AND LOVE OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD!!" Clementine covered her ears but the overpowering chorus boomed through her attempted defence. Kenny started to aggressively dance in the air, defiying all laws of gravity while boats started raining from the heavens. Boats from small kayaks to huge yachts. Then Lee came down, Then Luke and Omid and everyone she has met in the apocalypse. (besides Jane) and just at they came they left leaving Clementine to live a happy life in Wellington.

April fools Oneshot yay