Alone-S1

793 words

The groans of the dead were enclosing on three at a sluggish pace, echoing through the savannah streets.  "D- don't let them get to me!" Ben's panicked shouts just attracted more walkers. Kenny took a deep breath and sighed. Kenny then looked up to Lee. Lee and he went through so much together and now, on their search for Clementine, this is where it ends. "Go, Lee." Kenny managed. Lee took a second to take in thee two simple words. Lee's eyes widened slightly. "Hell no man, get Ben, and let's get out of here!" Lee shot back. Kenny closed his eyes and took another breath. Then he looked at Lee, admiring his loyalty, it was time for him to repay that loyalty. with a shaky grunt, Kenny pushed Lee to the other side of the gate and swiftly locked it.  Lee banged on the gate with his one arm violently. "Lee, it'll be ok." Kenny tried to assure. "No, Ken it's not." Lee's tone was almost drowned out by the dead. "Lee, go get that girl."

 Kenny then sighed and turned around to see that the herd was only a couple of steps behind. "Come here you sons a bitches!" He snarled before pistol-whipping one of the walkers, knocking onto the ground. another flesh-craving monster had put all of its weight onto The man counters with his weight, pushing it to the ground. he takes a couple of backpedals and then looks at Ben, he was hopeless. Ben had the end of the balcony impaling his gut, he lays there whimpering in pain as his worst fear, turning into a wandering, mindless cannibal threatening him. Kenny aims his pistol and pulls the trigger, the bullet took shelter directly in between Bens's eyes as the crimson fluid sprays onto Kenny's arms and face. His weapon blew back, signaling no rounds to be in the chamber. He took one look around his surroundings in a desperate measure to survive and against the odds, he found he was standing over top of a sewer grate.

the rubble of Bens's crash was blocking some of the walkers from getting to Kenny's flesh. He found a sharp piece of metal from the crash and with shaky hands was able to pry open the grate he took one final look at the walkers and rushed down the ladder. All he could hear was groaning from the dead. He sighed, hoping that Lee would actually get Clementine back.

4 months later

 Kenny hadn't seen a human in months and it was getting to him. he traveled, his legs were aching and every step felt like a quest in itself he came across a rundown bathroom he was ready to stop and hopefully find something. The men's room was empty. And then he checked the women's room, that's when he saw it.  a familiar-looking body, It had a bullet in its chest and a knife wound in the side of its head its face, Omid's.  "Oh shit."  then he looked over to see another dead body, This one was a girl although it wasn't familiar. Kenny decided that that was enough and left the scene.

2 months later

Kenny lay in the long-abandoned room with a pistol in his hands he had finally found some ammo. He took a breath, taking a long, sad gaze at the weapon. he had no food, no friends, nothing aside from this gun and a bullet. he put the barrel against his huge, scruffy beard ready to pull the trigger when he was interrupted. He heard an Indian accent and some footsteps. Damnit his thoughts told him. he stood up, stomach aching from malnutrition. "Who's there!" Kenny snarled. A woman stepped out from some misplaced boxes with her hands raised. "Hello, My name Sarita. put your weapon down, I'm not a threat." Sarita claimed. "how can I trust you?" Kenny furrowed his graying brows. Sarita turned her hip to show the pistol in her pocket and carefully reached down to the gun she put a loose grip on the weapon and placed it on the ground, sliding it away with her foot. "Can you trust me now?" Sarita questioned.

Kenny sighed and put his weapon down. "Sure."  Kenny breathed. "you can come back to my place, you look really bad." Sarita offered. Kenny accepted and went with her.

10 months later

"Everybody calm down!" Walter shouted while Kenny's weapon was drawn. who are you! are going to steal from us?!" Sarita shouted "Honey do I look like a fucking thief!" one of the women snapped. "Fuck you!" Kenny shouted." Woah Woah... whoa whoa." a man with an orange shirt and a machete said. But when Kenny saw her emerge from the crowd his eyes widened and he lowered his weapon. "Clementine?"

sorry if this was too short but hmmmmmm