Wellington ending, with a twist-S2

417 words

"So what do we do to get in?" The man asked while holding the baby. Clementine stood next to him in the snow. They were standing right in front of this huge wall made from shipping containers, Wellington was real and they were about to get in. "Well, this is the part where I have to give you the bad news."Edith, the lady in the front booth thingy sighed before continuing. She dropped two green bags of supplies. These have Meds, food, weapons.-" Why are you giving us all this?" Kenny interrupts. "Wellington isn't accepting any more members... things might be different in a few months," Edith admitted. Kenny was boiling we thought about using his secret power but he wanted to try something first. "Just take the kids! it's not safe for them out here!" He shouted.  "Kenny!?" Clem shouted back. "Please, just ask." Kenny tried to convince. I'll... I'll try." Edith frowned, walking away to ask their leader. Kenny's face palmed as Clementine started to feel tears. Kenny got on clems level. "You have to do this, Clem" Kenny started to cry. "No, no, no. Kenny, why are you doing this!" Clem's tears now splashed onto the snow. Edith came back.
"We can take the kids, just the kids." "You can live a good life, feel like a kid for once. You can live in a place where people don't have to look at you and be ashamed of what they put you through. you won't have to sleep with a gun next to you every night!" he attempted to assure. "No, we're leaving! all of us together!" Clem stated. Kenny gave up. "Fine but I have to do something first. Kenny closed his eyes and sighed.

 "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" he screeched at an ear-piercing volume. He started to grow in size. Clem and Edith had a scared and confused expression glued to their face. Kenny ended up being thirty stories tall and his eyes turned blood-red.  He started stomping on the building and civilians of Wellington. He found Christa among the blood and chaos and picked her up gently, placing her next to Clem. it was safe to say she was shell-shocked. nothing they attempted to do even made Kenny bleed, Bullets were tickling him and explosives were like a spark of flame to him. after everything was dead he screeched again and shrunk to his normal form, taking all of wellingtons supplies and flying away on a magical boat with Clem and Christa.

attack on titan but the titan is Kenny.