~Chapter 3~

You smiled as you gathered around your class, everyone was ecstatic as it was graduation day. The ceremony had just ended and you were waiting for your dad to pick you up. "See ya later Y/N!" Your friend yelled as she waved you off. "See ya Em!" You smiled as a black car pulled up. The window rolled down, revealing your Dad.

Quickly you rushed to the door. "Go have some fun." He gave you a smile as he dropped a set of keys in your hand. Your eyes widened as you stared at them in amazement. "Thank you so much Daddy! I love you!" You grinned as you kissed his cheek. "I'll see you at home." You eagerly nodded as you spotted the car waiting for you across the street.

"I gotta tell Mori..." You grinned as you ran your hands over the dashboard, the fresh smell of the new car filled your lungs as you turned on the car. Enjoying as it purred when you stepped on the gas. Quickly you pulled out and drove straight to Mori's home.

"Mori! You'll never believe what my dad got me!" You yelled as you unlocked his door with the key he had given you. Giggles and murmurs were heard making you rise an eyebrow. Your eyes widened as you opened the door to his room. "Wrong... Wrong room." You mumbled as you closed the door.

"Y/N! Princess! Wait up!" Morimoto called out to you as he pulled up his pants. "Don't touch me!" You furrowed your eyebrows as he hugged you from behind. "Come on baby, we can work this out." His breath felt sickening on your neck as you tried pushing him away. "Work this out my ass, actually I'm glad I caught you like this..."

You huffed as you finally got out of his grip. "You disgust me! And I'm glad I won't have to deal with someone who got held back, I'll be able to enjoy myself without you being an overprotective and imature jackass!" You pushed him away from you as you slammed the door behind you. Your eyebrows furrowed as you walked to your car.

With a huff you wiped the tears from your eyes, looking into your rearview mirror. "Bad bitches don't cry... Bad bitches have fun" You smiled lightly to yourself as you drove yourself home. You definitely we're not going to spend your time crying, especially over some guy. It was graduation day, this was your day, and nothing was going to prevent you from spending it like it should.

When you made it home you took a shower and got yourself all dolled up for the night. A slim tight dress hugged your curves in just the right way, and your makeup accented your natural beauty. "Bye Daddy!" You called out as you rushed out the house. Opening the door to your skyline you turned up the volume and started jamming as you drove to a club.

As soon as you got to the club you started dancing in the crowd. Strangers sorounded you but that didn't matter in the moment, all of you captivated by the music. Drunk off the atmosphere you started dancing with a group of girls, the five of you pressed on each other as the night went on.

"Didn't expect to find you here..." A familiar voice spoke from behind you as you grabbed a beer, taking a small break from dancing. "Its been a while hasn't it?" You asked as you looked up at the black haired male. "Thought you'd forgotten about me." You chuckled as he took a seat next to you. "Not at all, dad's just been on my case but I should be available now that I've graduated." You smirked as he grabbed a bottle for himself.

"Well then I can't wait to see more of you." He smiled and so did you. You moved your head as one of your favorite song came on. "You wanna dance?" You asked as you leaned closer to him. "I don't dance..." He shook his head and you smirked. "Too bad, your dancing with me." You quickly stood up and dragged him by the hand towards the crowd of people.

A giggle escaped your lips as he slowly started to move with you. "See! Your doing just fine!" You smiled as he twirled you around. As the two of you continued to dance the confidence in you grew, to the point where the two of you were pressed together. His hand and on your waist as the two of you danced together.

You took a risk as you started grinding on him, surprised when both his hands moved to rest on your hips. His breath on your neck sent shivers down your spine. Your breath hitched as he turned you to face him, his hand lingering in the small of your back as you looked up at him.

"You wanna ditch this place?" You asked as you batted your eyelashes, you were on your fifth shot and you were starting to feel the affect of the alcohol. Han looked at you worriedly as he supported you. "I think you've had enough." He mumbled as he walked you out of the club. "Give me the keys." He groaned and you gladly handed them over to him.

"Let's go to the mountains! I wanna look at the sky..." You mumbled as he sat you in the passengers seat and put your seatbelt on. "You need some rest." He huffed as you played with the radio as he drove to his home.

"What am I doing..."

Han questioned as you continued your own little party in the passengers seat.