~Chapter 5~

Night had fallen and the two of you had spent almost all day running around the arcade together. "You drive, I'm tired." You hummed as you tossed Han your keys. Han shook his head as he got into the car and started the engine. "Aren't you usually with Morimoto for this?" He questioned making your expression harden. "Morimoto can fuck off." You glared as Han drove off.

"You two fight?" You scoffed at the question. "I caught him with some other chick... I guess it's my fault. I knew he couldn't keep his pants on for too long." You sighed making Han shake his head. "Player to player if a girl means that much to you, you'll stop doing whatever you're doing. It's not your fault, it's his." He shrugged making you chuckle. "You sound like you've been there before player."

The both of you shared a smile that lifted your spirits up. "Still makes me feel some type of way. Gave him everything I could and who knows how many others he's done it with." You stared out the window and watched the neon lights as you drove by. "I got an idea, if you really want to go through with it." You raised an eyebrow at the sudden comment.

"What exactly do you have in mind?" You questioned as the usual parking garage came into view. "I don't know him well but he seems like the possessive type, and one thing I know from that type of guy is that they don't take it well when they're prey is unaffected." You scoffed at the word prey. "Don't take it personal it's just a form of expressing it."

"So what then?" Han paused as he parked the car in an empty slot. "So we act like you've moved on, have fun. Dance with whoever you want flirt with anyone just make him jealous. When he tries to get back, stand your ground and don't let him." You smirked at the thought, you were always one to play hard to get. "I would love to teach him a lesson... Alright I dig your plan."

The two of you smirked and got out of the car. "Pass me your jacket." You mumbled as he walked over to you. "Not with me, go find someone else." Han shook his head making you pout. "I'm already wearing your clothes, you drove my car, I spent the night at your place... Want me to go on?" You sweetly asked as you tilted your head to the side.

With a reluctant sigh he took off his jacket and handed it to you. "Better not ruin my chances with the other girls, I need some ladies tonight." You laughed as you hung the jacket around your shoulders, his arm resting over one. "If anything I'm helping you with the ladies. Everyone wants what I got, and since I'm right here they'll for sure come and get a pice." You smirked as you spotted your cousin and his best friend.

Morimoto sneered as he walked up to the both of you. "Looks like someone's angry..." You mumbled as Han leaned on your cousins car. "Y/N! What're you doing with this fool?" Morimoto yelled as he crushed his beer can, throwing it on the floor. "You want everyone here thinking your easy? What are you now? His side pice" Clenching your fist you felt Han holding you back as you tried to post up Morimoto.

"Says the pice of shit that can't keep it in his pants, besides... being his side piece is better than being your main." Morimoto scowled, the both of you clearly pissed off. "Marimoto, back off. I don't see why the both of you are so worked up. There's nothing much at stake." Takashi pushed Morimoto away from the two of you. "Han, we gotta talk. Stay out of trouble you two." Rolling your eyes you moved from Hans embrace and walked with Neela.

"What're they talking about?" You sighed as Neela wrapped her arms around you. "Takashi said something about a business proposal. Han has some pretty interesting connections." You hummed as you leaned on the hood of your car. "Making me move away when it's not even his business he's handling. I'm taking over after my dad and just to let you in on a little secret. I'm making you my right hand woman." Neela laughed and shook her head.

"I love the idea but I don't think I'm cut out for that just yet." You and Neela made short conversation when a crowd started forming around two people.

"A race to settle things doesn't sound bad now does it?" Morimoto sized Han up as he stayed uninterested. "Only if you're willing to lose a car." Morimoto spit on the gound next to Han. Takashi smirked as he watched Morimoto get heated.

"This better not be over me..."

You rolled your eyes as you walked towards Han. "You're not seriously gonna race, are you?" Han shrugged and looked over your shoulder. "Depends. Is our bet on the table?" Han looked over at Takashi who simply tossed Morimoto the keys to his car. "Let's race then." Morimoto laughed and the crowd cheered, clearing the track for a race.

Furrowing your eyebrows you passed him your new Nizmo keys. "I just got Nizmo 2.0 so I better not find a single scratch on him." Han nodded as he took the keys from your hands. "Don't worry about it, I can alredy tell what type of racer he is." Biting your lip you watched as he walked towards your car.

The both of them positioned at the start line you couldn't help but feel anxious. "Good luck Han..." You mumbled to yourself as the two sped off once the go ahead was given.