~Chapter 6~

The crowd cheered as Han crossed the finish line first. Morimoto's tires screeching as he came close behind. Han closed the door of your car with a smirk as he tossed you the keys. "A deals a deal," Takashi shook Hans hand and the both nodded. Morimoto was pissed off as he approached the three of you. "Ain't no way Takashi, he's not from around here. You're really gonna make plans with him?"

You rolled your eyes at his child like behavior. "You lost Mori... Get over it." You stuck your tongue out at him which only infuriated him further. "Listen here you little—"

Morimoto raised his hand at you, but it was instantly caught by Han. "Don't even think about it..." Han glared at Mori who glared back. "Don't forget who Y/N is Morimoto, one scratch on her and it's game over for you." Takashi moved Morimoto out of the way before throwing you one last glance. "I'll see you tomorrow Han." Takashi left with Morimoto and Neela by his side.

"You should go home now." Han sighed as he rubbed his temples. "Nah, Daddy doesn't seem to notice when or how long I go missing for. Work keeps him very occupied." You grinned as you leaned on Han. "And as the future leader of my Daddy's operations... I'm curious as to what you and Takashi have plans for."

Han scoffed at your words. "What makes you think Daddy's just going to hand over his business to you?" You furrowed your eyebrows and pouted. "He's been telling me that since I was a child, plus I'm his daughter. There's no one better than me to take over things."

"Well has he actually taught you how he handles things? Showed you what he does? Any of it?" You paused and your expression changed. "I knew it... You're just expecting him to give things to you. I bet you've never even worked a real job before. You don't know how hard it is to earn stuff."

You clenched your fist as he started walking away. "Then teach me, I'm a good learner. I haven't worked an actual job but I'm very smart... Smart enough to know you miss smoking." Han paused and turned to look at you.

"How–?"

"The way you carry yourself and hold things sometimes... You used to smoke a lot, stopped, but something's changed that makes you want to use again... Possibly someone's death."

It was quite for a moment as Han stared at you in amazement. "So will you teach me? I'm already good at reading people, I just need to know the business side of things." You practically jumped on the balls of your feet, you had a golden opportunity sitting right in front of you and you weren't going to let it go to waist. Han sighed as he tried to ignore the puppy dog eyes you made. "Please Han!"

"Fine, just don't get in the way, for now all you'll do is watch. Text me your address later and I'll pick you up tomorrow morning." You cheered as you hugged Han. "You got it, I'll text you later." You were bouncing with every step you took as you unlocked your car.

Getting home you rolled your eyes as a body guard waited for you in the garage. "Booo, since when does daddy notice I go out for so long?" You sighed as you got out of the orange Mazda. "You didn't come out for dinner two days in a row, he was bound to notice." The guard huffed as he led you to the living room where your dad was waiting.

"Daddy!" You cheered as you ran up to him and gave him a peck to his cheek. "Where have you been?" He asked as he gave you a side eye. "Well... I went out with some friends." You shrugged as some of the guards left, giving the two of you some privacy. "You haven't called me once, and Morimoto showed up here looking for you so I know you weren't with that clown."

You furrowed your eyebrows at his name. "Haha, what'd he do to my princess." You huffed and crossed your arms. "You have the same look your mother would give me when I made her mad." Your dad chuckled as he brought you in for a side hug. "That bastard went and cheated on me."

"I always knew he wasn't the right one."

"Daddy!"

You rolled your eyes as he pulled the I told you so look. "I'm sure in your head you were oh so in love with him, but he has nothing good to offer you. Just another copycat roaming the streets." Your dad ruffled your hair before standing up.

"My daughter deserves someone better than that. Don't lower your standards for him if he ever decides to come crawling back, and if he does you know I could always get one of my men to handle it." You laughed at his comment, taking a moment to look down at the jacket you had draped over your shoulders.

"Good night daddy!" You called out as he turned the corner. Stretching your legs you sighed as silence consumed the room. Biting your lip you looked at the several missed calls and text messages on your phone.

This was going to be a hard front to put on