[3.5] 𝘈 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

3rd persons pov

The H/c haired girl was about to leave the dining hall with sister Krone when suddenly she felt a hand grab her wrist, pulling her towards them "Wait Y/n! I want to tell you something first." Ray said to the H/c haired girl as they locked eyes, Y/n getting lost in his dark green for a few seconds. A few of the kids in the room were snickering at the two, knowing the crushes on each other, a few of the kids were confused on the situation, just wanting to eat dinner. As the kids looked at the two, waiting for Ray to say something he spoke "Privately." He said, cheeks flushed with a deep red "S-sure." Y/n responded as the boy dragged her away from their siblings into the library for privacy.

(Lol imagine what sister Krone is thinking.)

The ravenette walked to a certain spot of the library and pulled out a book, a layer of dust on the cover, he blew it off "R-Ray what did you want to talk about." Y/n asked the boy while she stood next to him "Listen Y/n I know this is suddenly but I just need to get something off my chest." The raven haired boy told the girl as he grabbed her shoulders, she jumped slightly at his action before relaxing and looking straight in his eyes "U-um how d-do I say t-this..." Ray mumbled "You know what I'm just going to say it straight up. Y/n I, Ray am in love with you!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Happy April fools day every one! Just as you guessed this is not a real chapter I literally came up with this as quick as I could and wrote it in like 10 minutes-
But anyways I will post the new chapter as soon as I can which will probably be in like a week.

- hope you all stay safe!