[7] 𝘐'𝘮 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

𝙔/𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙔/𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Have you ever been hurt by someone you know?

"Hey Y/n!-"

Like, badly hurt by the people you love and trust the most?

"Good morning!"

Betrayed? Backstabbed? Deceived? Heartbroken?

"You wanna come read with us?"

But you have to pretend like everything is fine? Pretend like you did not just find out that your whole life was a lie?

"You can't ignore us forever!"

That it hurts so much that you just want curl up in corner and cry all day and get away for everyone?

"Yes I can!"

Well if the answer is yes, welcome to my world, a world I could never escape from, no matter how hard I tried.

Even when I couldn't recognize myself

- - -

"No you can't!" The white haired boy grabbed her by her wrist when she tried to walk away out of the library.

"No! I don't wanna talk to you! Don't you get it?!" She exclaimed at the boy, the others standing behind him with a sorry expression. She had been trying to ignore the trio all day, hurt by their actions the previous night but they had grow tired of her ignoring them, having to tell her something about the plan was difficult when she refused to even look their way.

"Listen-"

"No, I will not listen, the last time I did that I found out you were lying about all my loved ones deaths!"

"...She has a point Norman..." Emma quietly mummered, gently putting her hand on his shoulder, looking at him softly in the eyes.

"Please Y/n. It's not even about last night this time, its about the plan." He tried to reason. Her eyes shot up at them, obviously interested.

"Fine... Come on, lets go sit them and talk about Only the plan." She said sternly, emphasizing the only part. They all sighed, obviously not satisfied with her response but at this point, they were taking anything they got from the girl.

They walked upstairs to the library silently, the childrens footsteps echoing in the h/c-nettes ears as she began to silently question her actions. Had she been to harsh? No. Definitely not. They totally had that coming. But was she really the one that should've hit them?

As they approached the doors in the library, the girl suddenly stopped as she was about to open the doors.

"I'm sorry..."

"What did you say...?"

"I said I'm sorry!"

She yelled, obviously a little upset. The trio stared at her confused, what was she apologizing for? There supposed to apologize to her?