[12] 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦

Y/n's Pov 

Y/n's Pov 

Everything was the same

"But Y?n I don't like oranges~"

Well almost everything

"I know Yvette but you need to eat them to get big and strong!"

Other than the fact that I was about to die with Norman

"Nat I know for a fact it's your turn to wash the dishes, get your butt over here!"

I'd say I was dong relatively well for a dead girl walking

"Aw man! Do I have to?"

Who was I kidding I was scared, angry, sad

"Yes you do!  I am doing the dishes for you on my last day here! Understood?"

Hell I was all of the above, but what else are you supposed to feel when your at deaths door?

- - -

It was if nothing was going on; it scared the crap out of me how normal Mama could act on days like this, how I could act like this today. I was genuinely impressed on how well I could keep my composure on the morning. When our free time eventually came around, me and Norman ran past the gate and to the wall, retrieving the rope he has regarded yesterday. We tied it to the highest tree branch we could find, making sure it was sturdy enough to support us, taking a deep breath before I ran up the wall at full speed, barely grabbing the top of the wall. I gathered the strength to pull myself up with what little grip I had and, for the first time, stood on top of the wall. It was thick, at least three meters wide and made a awkward hexagon shape.

"What do you see up there!? Whats beyond the wall!?" I heard Norman shout from the bottom of the wall. Curious, I walked toward the edge of the wall to be greeted with the sight of-

"Norman! Get up here! NOW!"

"What is it!? What do you see!?"

"Just get up here!"

Eventually, he gained the courage to run up the wall and walked up from behind me, standing by my side as he took in the view in front of us.

"It's a cliff...?"

A cliff. This whole time it wasn't civilization or the demon headquarters, it was a damn cliff. 

"Krone was right, they really didn't underestimate us." Norman muttered, to me or himself that was unclear

"How... How are they going to cross...?" I mumbled underneath my breath, so low I though Norman didn't hear until he look over at me, eyes wide open with his mouth agape.