[10] 𝘈𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦

Y/n's pov

Y/n's pov

The second I found out the truth, I knew I needed to escape

"Congratulations Norman, Y/n, your shipment date has been set."

I truly believed I would escape this farm with my family

"...W-what?"

But life had different plans for me

"You will be shipped out tomorrow, both of you."

Oh how I wish I could go back again and tell them the truth

- - -

3rd person pov

"Make sure to give me that rope later, Norman." Isabella said, gently picking up Emma.

"What did you do to her...!?"

"I broke her leg, it should heal in a couple of months.

Silence. Shock filled all of them, it paralyzed them.

"I hope it heals before your birthday, Ray"

- - -

Emma was taken into the infirmary, Norman and Y/n followed in pursuit while the other discussed everything outside. Emma layed in the bed, Norman sitting in a chair he had but beside the bed while Y/n sat on the bed next to the gingers legs. He held her hand, trying to comfort her. He gave her a soft smile and looked over to Y/n who looked over at him as well. She returned the gestured and returned to looking at the ginger. 

' What do I do? They're both going to die! They're alive in front of me right now. They feel so warm yet...'

"Don't worry, all she took was the rope." Norman began, looking down at the girl.
"She doesn't know our true plan, and your leg will heal."

"You will escape, with everyone else." Y/n finished, patting the gingers leg as she smiled soflty at her. Emma didn't say anything, just stared at the two. She looked frantic, like she was trying to figure out what to do. 

"You need to get some rest Emma, don't worry about us, just worry about your leg." The h/c-nette said as she stood up, walking over to the other girl and hugging her before turning over to Norman, signaling him to follow her.
"Shes right Emma, we've had a long day, you should rest for a bit" He said before standing up and meeting Y/n at the entrance of the room and leaving.

They both walked in silence for a bit, watching the younger kids rush into Emmas room, bombarding her with questions and worries.
"...Where are we going?" He asked the girl, looking at her with confusion.
"The only place where they'll leave us alone to think."

The library.

The two of them walked in, climbing up the ladder to reach a corner of the library where it was dark, barely visible when you entered. The pair sat down in silence before Norman broke the silence.