three

next morning, 7:08 am

Hazel woke up with fluff all over herself. Oh, it's just Katie, her cat. She got used to it by now since her pets would always jump on her bed for whatever reason. Doesn't make it any better since Katie smelled like rat poo. Anyways she laid Katie, still asleep, in her mini crib, how luxurious.

She ran to the bathroom to wake her up a bit since she was half-asleep. Immediately washed her face and took a shower. Dashed into the dining room to have her breakfast. It was a bit different this time, oatmeal with fruits and a tangerine. Just a tangerine, on a plate.

Hazel hops into her mother's car and she drives her to school.

Today wasn't any different from yesterday. The teacher just talked about math and shit. Bella and Jake still having the time of their lives.

Hazel, still as jealous as ever, glances over to see Bella and Jake drawing together, next to each other. She tried not to focus on them but focus on their drawings. Wow, Jake is really good at this, he drew a red flower. Hazel would've said the same for Bella's drawing if it wasn't for the thing she drew.

Hazel looked at the drawing. It looks like two kids, a guy and a girl, holding hands. The guy has brown curly hair and the girl has a red bob cut.

It's obvious to who these people are. Hazel didn't like it one bit.

But she couldn't do anything, they're toddlers. 
Toddlers aren't expected to have partners or even cheat.

All she did was scribble on her drawing with a red crayon. She didn't care if her artwork was ruined, it was the only way to express her anger without you know, breaking any friendships.

Hazel goes to the hallways, just to grab something from her bag. Until she sees someone approaching her in the corner of her eye.

Ugh, that filthy ass rat again.

Hazel always had that feeling whenever Bella dares to go anywhere near her. Jealousy. If only she could just cuss her out, but that'd be extremely risky. Because you know, she'll definitely talk shit about Hazel behind her back. Plus, the teacher would've suspended her already. But you never know, she can kick a child out the school and still be a dumbass sometimes.

"What do you want?"

"Hey, Hazelnut."

"That was surprisingly the best compliment you've ever given me," Hazel fires back,
"Nutella will always be sweeter than you, dumbass."

Bella scoffs, "Listen here you little shit, don't you dare join that art contest. I don't fucking care if you're doing it 'for fun'. I'll prove to you that Jake really does love me, support me, and ONLY cares about ME. I'll prove to everyone else that I have more talent, potential than you ever will. If you're going to say one more thing about how I am-"

"Please, you talk too much, just shut up already," grinning as she places a finger on Bella's lips.
"Too bad that I've joined already," laughing quietly as she slowly walks away from her.

Bella yelled in anger, storming off to the opposite way.

Well, I didn't tell her that I liked Jake. Was I too obvious? Ehh, she's Bella anyway, what is there to expect from her other than an annoying little prick.