𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙪𝙣 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙣

"YOU LOOK AMAZING IN THAT SHIRT." Roxy smirked as she wrapped her arms around reggie's shoulders, her voice was raspy, her eyes were bloodshot, something was wrong. "Then again, you look amazing in literally anything." She tried to cover it up.

A small chuckle left his lips as he kissed her hand, he noticed it but wasn't sure what was wrong "Thanks, it's on of my favorites, besides the flannel of course." He felt a sudden wetness on his shoulder as he turned around to see small tears dripping down Roxy face. "Woah, woah, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's nothing, just..having a bad day." Roxy shrugged it off as she wiped the tears from her face, but it was no use, more kept coming.

"Roxy, tell me, I know you're not fine." Reggie cupped her face, she tried so hard to hold back, she but her lips hard trying to prevent a whimper to slip out. She felt a copper like taste when blood spilled from her lip since she had bitten it so hard. Reggie had pleading eyes, she couldn't do it, she broke down into a sob before she could say any words. Reggie quickly took her into his arms as tears stained his shirt, she sniffled slightly and swallowed back the lump in her throat.

"It's his birthday." She managed to whisper, though it was barley audible with her head snuggled into his chest.

"Who's birthday?" Reggie softly asked.

"Lorenzo." Her shivered at the name, silent tears continued to fall from her eyes as Reggie's eyes went wide, he pulled away and looked at her. A small smile from him was all she needed, "C-can we go visit him?"

"Of course." The boy nodded as he took her her hand, "We'll go right now." They both flashed out and appeared in a familiar neighborhood with old houses all along the road.

It was much different then the one Reggie lived in, he lived by a beach, and his family was very wealthy, they always used that to their advantage. Whenever they would argue, more specifically the ones loud ones that Reggie had to listen and/or experience, they would use the large amount of money in their back account to buy him things so he would forget. But Roxy knew, he never did.

It was the exact opposite for Roxy's life, her father used the last of his own money on drugs, cigarettes, and booze. Roxy had to exhaust herself so she could pay rent for crappy home, Alex always worried that she would grow grey hairs before she was twenty. She was the one who took the blame for things, she wanted to keep Lorenzo out of it, so when her father need to yell and unleash his frustrations he would to it to Roxy. It of course worried the band but their wasn't much they could since Roxy begged them not to get involved.

The house she stood in front of wasn't nothing like the one she grew up in, it looked freshly painted, the lawn was mowed, a clean car stood in the driveway, and a welcome mat stood in front of the wooden door. A window was left open a crack, Roxy slowly approached but furrowed her brows at the toys that scattered the grassy front yard.

She walked towards the house and peeked inside the window, she saw a tall man feeding a baby, the man had a silly face trying to make the baby laugh as he fed it some food. Then a woman came walking in, her stomach was large and she had a tired but kind face, she gave the man a peck on the cheek and that's when she noticed it was her father. The same man who screamed at her when he was drunk, who call her names, and neglected both of his kids, he was happy and smiling with a child in front of him. He had a family, his eyes glistened with hope, something they never had in their family, and the smile he held was one that could light up a room. Roxy hadn't seen him smile in years, there was no sign of Lorenzo or even a single picture of either of them, nothing.

He had moved on

Reggie watched with sympathetic eyes as Roxy completely broke down again while watching the family live happily. Something she begged for was now being shoved in her face, Roxy stepped back and turned away, she walked past Reggie without a word. She walked down a road that she had memorized, she continued till her eyes met the silver letters indented into the stone.